Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My ex texted me about a year later.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by asadboy
    I 100% agree with what you guys are saying but iím stupid and found this artical online. what are your guys thoughts on this article about being in a friendzone with an ex? apparently if I keep open lines of communication I could potentially change how the relationship turn into. any thoughts?
    [Register to see the link]
    How much is that guy charging for his "full program for better results"?

Silver Member
    No. It will have the opposite effect. Go no contact and use the time to read read the rational male.

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by asadboy
    I 100% agree with what you guys are saying but iím stupid and found this artical online. what are your guys thoughts on this article about being in a friendzone with an ex? apparently if I keep open lines of communication I could potentially change how the relationship turn into. any thoughts?
    [Register to see the link]

Google the Dating Guy on youtube, and have a look at his video where he deconstructs Dan Bacon's, and other self proclaimed 'experts', use of standard sales techniques to separate the brokenhearted from their money. They are telling you what you want to hear.

There are very few people on youtube you should listen to. Dating Guy and Rory at the Lovechat are two of them.

thanks iíll check it out!

Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. If she didn't care enough about you and dumped you once, if you got back together, when the newness wears off again, she'd likely dump you all over again. From what I've witnessed in my lifetime, the majority of couples who get back together break up again. In your case, it sounds like there was nothing to fix and that she just outgrew the relationship, unless you know otherwise.

I've never once taken anyone back, whether I did the dumping or he did. I'd rather risk my heart on someone new.

Originally Posted by RayRay63
    Google the Dating Guy on youtube, and have a look at his video where he deconstructs Dan Bacon's, and other self proclaimed 'experts', use of standard sales techniques to separate the brokenhearted from their money. They are telling you what you want to hear.
    Or, as a shortcut, watch the videos in this post...>> [Register to see the link]

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by Carus
    Or, as a shortcut, watch the videos in this post...>> [Register to see the link]
    Indeed.

He also did a specific hit on Bacon, but youtube received a copyright strike and deleted it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice