RIP Luke Perry

I'm not all that familiar with his work other than Beverly Hills 90210 back in the 90s, but I am watching a tribute to him, and wow, what a beautiful man, inside and out.

At 52, he appeared to be quite healthy, and then suddenly, a massive stroke, makes one stop and think about our own mortality doesn't it.

RIP Luke. xx

Katrina,

Keith Flint of The Prodigy killed himself/overdosed in London on Monday morning. Husband and I love/d him and the band... :(((((( He was 49..

And now Luke Perry. I wasn't a huge fan. But man.. gone just like that?? at 52???? :(((((((((((( My husband's turning 52 in July.......

RIP..

To the 'be single for a year and work on yourself' brigade: we aren't guaranteed even tomorrow. Let alone a year from now. Life's for living d*** it. Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

He was my exact age. I remember 90210.

Apparently he did a lot of exceptionally good work after 90210 ended, but he was so down to earth, and "non-Hollywood," preferred to keep his life private and we didn't hear much about him in the media.

@metal, I heard about Keith Flint too, another suicide, just so sad.

Life is so precious, treasure it, embrace it!

A big cliche but try and live every day like it's your last.

Peace and love.

I'm not too familiar with his work either, other than 90210, but noticed that his passing seemed to affect more people I know more than any other celebrity's passing before him.

For some reason it seemed to affect me more than I thought it would, too. Not sure why, because clearly I didn't know him. It just made me stop and think about my own life and the people around me. His death was so sudden, so I guess it's natural for a lot of people seeing this to question their own mortality and realize that nothing's guaranteed.

Social media feeds on Monday were pretty somber. Most posts were about Luke Perry, tributes made in honor of John Candy, Keith Flint and some other people that passed. Was such a downer than I had to avoid social media and the internet for the rest of the day.

But yes, noticed that he seemed like a good guy. Kept a low profile and didn't let fame go to his head. Definitely admire that. Can't say that about many celebs these days, but he seemed like a stand-up guy.

Awwww....Dylan McKay......I love love lovedddd! him in 90210. I even re-watched the entire series a couple of years ago. Although I was more of a Brandon girl....but I digress.

The stories of what a truly nice guy he was keep coming, and I haven't read one single negative thing.

Examples:

One guy wrote that he & his 8-month pregnant wife were walking into a store when this guy behind them quickly ran in front of them to hold the door open for her. Luke Perry.

One guy wrote that his 4 year-old daughter was scared of a child ride at an amusement park, but this really nice guy kept talking to the little girl, keeping her calm, making her laugh....Luke Perry.

Story after story after story. So sad, at such a relatively young age.

Archived