Some advice for a noob

prohero

Hi I'm 26 years old and I like this young lady at work.she is 18 years old(please dont say she to young for me).despite her age she is very mature and is very kind to me. I can't tell if she like me because or not.every time I did something funny she would have smile or laugh(she snorts when she laughs is so cute).she compliments curtains things like when I got a hair cut. Somebody said something about it and she said it looks really nice.

Another time was when I was wearing a shirt that show off my biceps and she pointed it out.(I was alittle) bashful.

She randomly gave a gift card one time.we work in the in the same department. But I had to work in different department.when I started in the different department she said it was boring without me working with her. I just laugh at and made joke about it and she laugh at it. A couple weeks later she said she misses working with me.

That same day she asked if I was still working at McDonald's(I worked 2 jobs).she then starts talking about other jobs in different location. She talk about jobs where she went to collge. I told her that I wanted to go the same collge there because my mother went there. She was happy that i said that and wanted to be same classes with me. She said she would help find classes.At first I thought she was just gasing me up but I was so wrong.so a couple

Minutes later I'm working and she come to my direction she starts telling me about classes. Somebody had asked her why was she wanted help me. She said wanted to help better my life and help me.

So in conclusion I like her because she lights fire in me every time I see her.she has a wonderful personality. I could be myself around her. I'm sorry for long paragraphs.

I hope did not break any rules.she just too good for me what should I do?

1. no one is too good for anyone, we're all human beings and deserve anyone we desire.

2. she probably does like you by the sounds of it, but can you handle the drama that younger girls seem to create?

3. when she goes to college do you want to be that guy that always wonders if she's going to like someone that can party 7 nights a week, doesn't understand relationships as she's never probably had a real relationship in her life?

Agree. She may not be "too young for you", but you may be too mature for her. Firstly, is it against company policy to date coworkers? Secondly, does she have a bf? Before you can ask her out for coffee or a date, you need to find those things out.

2. she probably does like you by the sounds of it, but can you handle the drama that younger girls seem to create?

Agree. She may not be "too young for you", but you may be too mature for her. Firstly, is it against company policy to date coworkers? Secondly, does she have a bf? Before you can ask her out for coffee or a date, you need to find those things out.

this hit the nail on the head.

try learning how to explain to a girl much younger than you, your needs lol just try and see what happens.

also if she doesn't like you and sees you as only a friend, do you want to potentially lose your job?

these are serious questions

It sounds like she at least has affection for you. But you should really get to know her better before you go falling head over heels. Young girls can be flighty as hell. And merciless. I know that I was.

Bingo, likewise.

Tread cautiously, OP, whatever step you take next.

personally i wouldn't date a women under 25, I'm no person that should be giving lots of advice as I'm not the best at finding the right ones.

but every girl I've dated under that age even if it was 3-5 dates always ended up being wayyyyyyyyy to frustrating to deal with as you can't explain sense to people that have no life experience and think they know everything like most people do at that age. i know because I'm 30 and if i was to meet 18 year old me id probably struggle to have a conversation with myself

Hi I'm 26 years old and I like this young lady at work.she is 18 years old(please dont say she to young for me).despite her age she is very mature and is very kind to me.

I wish you the best with you crush. However, you have to know that for a lot of us neither of you are that mature. But especially the girl in question. Note: I refer to her as a girl, not a woman. She may be mature if you define that as having all her glands developed. Her brain is still developing through her mid-20s. Life experiences? Both of you are on the first part of the journey.

Good luck!

18 is one of those years you're exposed to such a huge dating pool, sometimes it's hard to get serious and settle down with one person for the longterm. I know I when I was that age, I'd have a different boyfriend every 3 or 4 months. Being 8 years older, perhaps you're ready for a more longterm thing, so it's something to consider when choosing who you'll ask out. Dating a co-worker usually isn't a good way to go, because most new relationships don't end up working out, and then you have the awkward moments where you have to see your ex at work every day.

But if you want to risk it, start asking her what she did on her days off and mention what you did. Tell her you've been wanting to see a particular movie and if she gushes about how she's been wanting to see it to, ask her if she'd like to go with you. Or say you've been wanting to try a new restaurant that just opened and if see if you get that "Yes, invite me" vibe, then go for it.

Archived