Kinda my last post/take aways/final thoughts

Zenon1267

I’ve decided it’s time to let go completely. The future me and my ex planned isn’t going to happen. I’ve decided to pay off the loan and send her the phone back. That way it’s completely over with.

Yes she’s with someone else but my actions made that happened and I don’t blame her. Honestly lately I’ve been feeling no negative feelings towards her or about the relationship.

It was my fault that I treated her the way I did.

Lately I’ve been getting a lot of attention from very attractive girls. That alone has helped me see that there’s other people out there potentially better than my ex. I’m really excited for the future in that regard.

My ex isn’t a bad person. She just has feelings like everyone else. I tried to convince myself of something else. It was because deep down I know I was the reason it ended. That feeling of losing her tho that’s going away very quickly.

I’m gonna quit my job and go to school. I shouldn’t waste anymore time. Nursing seems appealing to me so I may go down that route. Makes good money and gets to deal with people therefor I get to bring joy to people. I love to make people laugh and smile.

My only problem is having to accept my financial status will suffer with going to college but my social status would increase.

Lately I’ve sorta came alive in that sense. I have no problem talking to girls, it’s so odd to me. I genuinely feel happy and goofy now.

I feel like I’m running out of time tho. I wanted to be young(before 30) and have a free comfortable life. I’m only 22 but yet 30 seems so close. I plan on getting married at that age and having kids so I want to figure stuff out before then. This plays such a huge role in my mind. It’s like it’s taken over my depression over my ex. I just want to fix my life and make it better.

There’s nothing left to say or feel about my ex. All the advice has been said. That chapter is done. I don’t even feel sad about it.

I won’t forget how I treated her but I don’t feel guilty about it. I’ll always associate my treatment toward others with the pain I felt from losing my ex. Knowing what can happen if you do treat someone wrong. I’m aware of that now maybe not 100% but definitely aware in a big way.

I remember when my first love dumped me. I was in verrryyy bad shape for a long time. Then one day I just stopped and let it go.

Some advice I do want is regarding being a server. I need to find another job for when I start school a couple months from now. I was thinking of waiting tables it seems like a good job plus Id get to work on my social skills. I just have an image in my head on how that would make me happy doing that. Is that odd? I do worry about the stress tho. That feeling of failing because you can’t take the stress? I shouldn’t look at it that way should I? Plus I’d get to talk to more girls which I’m very interested in doing. In a way it makes me want to go to college even more. Is that normal? I don’t want to regret not having fun in these years of my life.

The financial problem is what would bother me the most in my about going.

Some advice I do want is regarding being a server. I need to find another job for when I start school a couple months from now. I was thinking of waiting tables it seems like a good job plus Id get to work on my social skills. I just have an image in my head on how that would make me happy doing that. Is that odd? I do worry about the stress tho. That feeling of failing because you can’t take the stress? I shouldn’t look at it that way should I? Plus I’d get to talk to more girls which I’m very interested in doing. In a way it makes me want to go to college even more. Is that normal? I don’t want to regret not having fun in these years of my life.

I was a server and bartender for a bit during my university years. It was alright, but like any job, it totally depends on you, where you work, your managers, your colleagues and so on.

One place I worked for was awful. The restaurant was poorly-run and while it turned a decent profit and I did okay with tips, it wasn't worth the hassle. The owner was a jerk and behaved that way with staff, plain and simple.

Another was much better. It was an eatery inside a posh private club, the clientele was very wealthy, and the tips were amazing. The drawback? The serving staff was very much treated like "hired help" by the customers and they could be extremely demanding. You needed a thick skin to work there.

I would encourage you try serving, but go into it with realistic expectations. It won't be the answer to all your problems. There's a learning curve, as with any job. Keep focused on your employment goals there, though, and the annoyances will be easier to deal with.

I’ve decided to pay off the loan and send her the phone back.

Pay the loan and throw the phone in a recycling bin.

Do not contact her. Even to send the phone. Anything you do like that is an attempt to interact with her. Worse still, its a one way attempt, with faint hope of a reply.

I'm guessing you would love her to text you when she receives it, so you can tell her about how you are moving on.

Do.Not.Do.This.

Pay the loan and throw the phone in a recycling bin.

Do not contact her. Even to send the phone. Anything you do like that is an attempt to interact with her. Worse still, its a one way attempt, with faint hope of a reply.

I'm guessing you would love her to text you when she receives it, so you can tell her about how you are moving on.

Do.Not.Do.This.

Tbh I wouldn’t care if she did. Like seriously I don’t care. I was gonna send it to her to really be done with this. Plus there’s value to the phone. 4-500$. Would make the loan easier to pay off if you get my drift.

Also I mean I have no hope. I’m way more excited about the future. She’s the past I’m not worried about potential contact with her. If she sees it as me trying to get into her life then idc the relationship is DONE. Don’t get me wrong I do not want contact. All I was going to do was mail it and say nothing.

Tbh I wouldn’t care if she did. Like seriously I don’t care. I was gonna send it to her to really be done with this. Plus there’s value to the phone. 4-500$. Would make the loan easier to pay off if you get my drift.

Also I mean I have no hope. I’m way more excited about the future. She’s the past I’m not worried about potential contact with her. If she sees it as me trying to get into her life then idc the relationship is DONE. Don’t get me wrong I do not want contact. All I was going to do was mail it and say nothing.

Yeah, I don’t see anything wrong with sending the phone, exes

Exchange property all the time, it will be good to

Cut all

Ties and not have it there as a reminder.

Binning it would work the same.

So you are going to block her everywhere the day you put the phone in the mail?

If so, send it to her.

Contact isn’t possible already blocked. I don’t foresee unblocking her/her unblocking me. Plus I just don’t care. All I know is my own intentions. I’ve reached that point that I’m truly done with this. No shade at my ex she’s great but at some point you just gotta let go and stop caring.

I’m past that point.

Archived