Why did he reject me but continues on to look at me ?

Janeshou

Basically ever since last year I have been making eye contact only with this guy .I had a certain class in a certain room in which he had another class in the same room the following period . It all began when I finished class and I walked out as I was walking ( since itÂ’s the beginning of the school year at this point ) I gazed the crowd full of kids . I then noticed a guy by coincidence and by coincidence he also looked at me at the same moment . I thought he was pretty cute . He seems really quiet and shy . Ever since that day we would make eye contact every single day until the school year ended . We never spoke nor shared a class. I didnÂ’t care much and forgot about him all throughout summer . Then this school year began and he had a class first period then i had the same class the following period once again . We would continued on to make eye contact for the following months . This year my interest in him grew so around December i noticed I followed one of his friends on Instagram . He is always around the same 4 guys and IÂ’ve never once seen him with a girl around school. I dmed his friend and finally found out his name after so long .

The following month I decided I would make a move because life is too short. And so one day after waiting for him to appear he was alone and I went up to him with a note that had my number and said “ you should text me sometime “ . As I did that he did not even make eye contact with me nor looked at me , he gave me the side of his face and looked really freaked out . I waited the rest of the day for a text or call yet never recieved anything . I was devastated and took it as rejection . Besides this I did not want him to see he had hurt me and decided to show up to where we would usually see each other every day . Everything went back to normal as if nothing had ever happened . Then suddenly my schedule changed and I no longer had that class which meant I no longer had to see him .

More than a month has gone by ever since I gave the note to him . I rarely ever see him and I decided that for the best of me I would avoid and ignore him and so I do . Yet he always appears around me . In one instance he was in front of me with his friends and i was in back of him with my friends . I pretended like i didnÂ’t notice and continued on to talk to my friend yet my friend said that as he was conversing with his friend he kept turning around to steal glances at me . In another instance I passed by him because I had to go to class and he stood there from afar stealing glances as I pretended I didnÂ’t notice . He also walks really close to me , many times IÂ’m standing with a friend of mine and he walks right past me . A few days ago he was walking in back of me and suddenly he sped up and walked right by me close to brushing my shoulder and walked right in front of me . I avoid taking certain routes to class to not see him and one day he caught me at a specific hallway and now he is there almost daily .

I donÂ’t know what this might mean . Could he just be really shy and didnÂ’t have the guts to message me ? Or does he just want the attention ?

Additionally , it does look like he tenses up whenever IÂ’m around and is really quiet . He doesnÂ’t even have an Instagram ..Also a few weeks ago ( I was not around ) my friend told me he saw him with a bunch of his friends ( male & female) being loud and nosy and fooling around . This shows that he is capable of talking to girls yet around me he is the total opposite .

Unfortunately, you need to give up on him. You did all you could and he doesn't want to date.

I went up to him with a note that had my number and said “ you should text me sometime “ . As I did that he did not even make eye contact with me nor looked at me , he gave me the side of his face and looked really freaked out .

You are way, way overthinking this. You gave him your contact details, and if he wanted to get in touch he would have done so. As your friend has said, he can be relaxed and goofy with girls but chooses not to be with you. He may be intimidated by the fact that you found out his name and found it a bit stalkerish, especially as he looked freaked out when you gave him the note.

Forget him, and find a guy who will appreciate your lovely self, and go out of his way to be with you!

Archived