His ex won’t leave ME alone

jaquiiiimez

I was with a guy who had a crazy ex. He left me for her but now they’re apart and she’s coming for ME because she said I disrespected her for being with her ex? They were 4 months broken up when I met him and I didn’t not know but she wants to fight me and I don’t know if I should just go for it.

Are her msgs through text or in person? If it’s in writing I’d let her know that you will report it and file a restraining order or something! I wouldn’t go for it if you mean by physically fighting her. How old are you guys? Don’t go down that route. It’s not worth it. Be the bigger person and just walk away. Block her even.

Don't waste your time on these two. Go through your messaging apps and social media and block and delete your ex, her and All your ex's people. Unless of course you are bored and looking for high school drama.

They were 4 months broken up when I met him and I didn’t not know but she wants to fight me and I don’t know if I should just go for it.
Don't waste your time on these two. Go through your messaging apps and social media and block and delete your ex, her and All your ex's people. Unless of course you are bored and looking for high school drama.

I'd block and delete her and the guy but I'd also keep the messages as evidence just in case she does more than messaging.

How old are you? I remember some girl wanting to fight me for the same reason back in high school.

I would document every call, and record if possible. Save voicemails and texts. Back them up. Block her and him from everything including any mutual friends that serve as a gateway, meaning if she gets around a block by using a common friend, that friend is not your friend and block the common friend as well. Get a restraining order as required.

Don't fight her. It's juvenile and can get you into serious trouble.

How old are you? I remember some girl wanting to fight me for the same reason back in high school.

I would document every call, and record if possible. Save voicemails and texts. Back them up. Block her and him from everything including any mutual friends that serve as a gateway, meaning if she gets around a block by using a common friend, that friend is not your friend and block the common friend as well. Get a restraining order as required.

Don't fight her. It's juvenile and can get you into serious trouble.

I think she is in high school. In her other thread here https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=557707 she mentions varsity soccer.

OP, please tell your parents you are being threatened.

Archived