Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I message her on Facebook?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by figureitout23
    Guys this poster posts every few months or so about being a kissless virgin and he asks obscure questions, Im assuming to be discouraged so he can continue on with the status quo... he never actually goes through with any of his ideas...
    Aaaack.....that's what I get when I don't read the history.

While I stand by my stories, I agree that you should get your supervisor's approval should you decide to do this.

Platinum Member
    NO! It is unprofessional and could come off as really creepy. This is your job, focus on your work, not your dating life.

Platinum Member
    Nope.
    Wait for her to come in again.
    And when she does, invite her to come back to the STORE and pick your brain.
    Develop a rapport.
    if its a car part place and she came in to talk about cars--that's not really anything extra in common.
    I "would" offer to come out and take a look at her car. At my local auto place, employees do come out to check the battery or to chat about the person's car.

Bronze Member
    I wouldn't - but if she felt a connection she'll be dang sure to come back when you are working and you can ask her out then.

No...Creepy. Wait until she's there again and at least start some small talk.

Knowing your circumstances, I say go for it. You've got nothing to lose and it sounds like there's a chance.

Crossing my fingers for you. If nothing else, you'll get a friend out of it. But best case scenario, you'll get a girlfriend.

Good luck!!

he never actually goes through with any of his ideas..
    Do you know why? He's very nervous. He deals with a medical condition.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ManyDates
    I wouldn't - but if she felt a connection she'll be dang sure to come back when you are working and you can ask her out then.
    This.

I would be creeped out if some random guy at the mechanic's lifted my information and looked me up online. It's too risky and you stand to get in hot water with your employer for using customer's info that way. Where I work, it's grounds for termination.

Wait to see if she comes back and strikes up more conversation with you. If she doesn't, assume she doesn't harbour the same interest.

It's been weeks and haven't seen her at the store. After reading all the comments, I agree messaging her on Facebook isn't good and is creepy. It sucks for me because opportunities like this rarely happens.

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    Do you know why? He's very nervous. He deals with a medical condition.
    No, I'm not nervous....Yes, Im born with MHE, on top of that I'm short, which both have destroyed my chances of dating or having a gf.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice