Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ex-wife resents my success?!?!?! Why???

Silver Member
    She wanted to monkey branch to a better option and she failed to secure a better man. Hypergamy fails very often. I suggest you read the rational male.

Bronze Member
    Thanks Tomthumb88, thatís the best feedback I have received so far. It makes a lot of sense.

Bronze Member
    And just as an update, today has been 250 days of No Contact with my ex! :-)

Platinum Member
    Why did you remarry if you are still marking the days of no contact? I feel badly for your current wife. You should be to the point where you are not counting days about your ex when you remarry. The ex should not really be on the front of your radar - unless it was amicable, the ex has become friends with your wife to be and she is at the front of your mind because she just sent a thoughtful card to you and your new bride. I can't tell you how long it has been since i had contact with my ex--- i would have to sit and think about it a moment if i was asked vs immediately have the number of days and months ready at the tip of my tongue. Its all too fresh. I really hope your current marriage lasts, but when the resentment of your ex finally fades, i wonder what condition your marriage will be i (if you married your now-wife comparing her to ex - because she was similar or opposite, etc.0

Platinum Member
    Dan, did you marry your current "trophy wife" to get your ex's attention and to make her jealous?

Originally Posted by askdan
    And just as an update, today has been 250 days of No Contact with my ex! :-)
    Honestly, who cares!!!? You're MARRIED now anyway so shouldn't be in contact with your ex anyway, so why is this such an achievement? For someone who claims not to be obsessed with his EX, you sure have enough threads going on about her and zero about your current wife. Good grief. Trust me, I highly doubt your EX is spending this amount of time thinking about you. You're the one who's clearly full of resentment and jealousy.

Does your wife know you're asking strangers on the internet if your EX will be impressed with your weight loss and get her attention? How about you show your WIFE all of these threads about your EX and ask her for HER opinions?

Bronze Member
    Yes I totally understand. My apologies I did not mean to offend anyone. Like you I am simply here to share my experiences and I always welcome positive opinions. Regardless of all of the personal attacks and insults I get on these forums, I remain positive and I stay in No Contact all the way!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice