Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ex-wife resents my success?!?!?! Why???

Platinum Member
    Five or six threads about your ex wife over the past six months (including one asking if you could get her attention by losing weight). Not one about your current wife.

I think you "resent" your ex wife for not wanting you back. Not the other way around.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Five or six threads about your ex wife over the past six months (including one asking if you could get her attention by losing weight). Not one about your current wife.

I think you "resent" your ex wife for not wanting you back. Not the other way around.
    I didnt look into the other threads. This is very disturbing and obsessive and I feel very bad for the new wife.

OP have you considered therapy? This is not healthy at all! It'd be one thing if all these threads were a short time after the break up, but years after and while married to someone else? It might be of your benefit and your current wife to get professional help.

Bronze Member
    Why would you refer to your second wife as a trophy? That is so objectifying and disrespectful. Do you even know what the term trophy wife means? It doesnít mean a beautiful wife who is beloved. It means a beautiful woman whom a man has married for the sole purpose of increases his perception of his status in the public eye. What a cold way to view someone with whom you have shared vows. Itís not surprising that your first wife insisted upon divorcing you. You should do what it takes to better your attitude before your current wife insist upon divorce as well.

I feel like this is a troll.....

This is clearly not about your ex-wife but about you and your unfinished feelings for her what ever those may be.

Go back and read your old threads, it is a hug red flag the torch you are carrying around for this woman.

I don't think she resents you, I think you resent her still for divorcing you and you are trying to punish her in someway.

Lost

Originally Posted by indea08
    I feel like this is a troll.....
    Careful, I got an infraction for stating the same even though... well... Nevermind.

Sounds like the OP is trying to "win" the divorce. Personally I feel like a dude who feels he has to brag about his salary/working with celebrities etc is deeply insecure.

I doubt she resents your "success" but I think you want her to. You should get some help. Your current wife can't be loving this obsession over your ex.

If this is true, I'm scared for the safety of the ex wife. This obsession doesn't seem innocuous, it almost seems angry and violent.

Bronze Member
    Well, iííve easily surpassed +8 months of No Contact with the ex! One thing Iíve noticed is that the feelings of anger and animosity are gone, and I honestly do wish her the best. I did prayed for her success and happiness on her Birthday last year.

Not bad, for someone who is accused of being obsessed and having harmful intentions! I do feel sorry for people here who are still struggling and trapped in negativity.

Remember, No Contact is your best friend!

Your NC Champion
    😃

*Opens thread*
    *Reads post*
    *Closes thread*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice