You were right, lift situation moved on.

jellybean2018

Update:

So the woman who wanted lifts to the gym has moved on to someone else who she says she doesn't like, when the person is not around. I reluctantly went on a night out where she was there and all she did was moan about the gym, the owners and this person. I really want to tell the person but I think I am just going to leave it.

I am hoping she moves on soon (she was on about joining another place) but I have never in my life encountered anyone like this, who is so negative but really enforcing herself and manipulative. I have done a lot of research and these people are very damaging and dangerous.

I have noticed she constantly asks questions to gain control or manipulate and she asks questions to make things negative. I have read up these are traits of someone you really do not want around you at all.

I am really shocked that I was duped by her and her behaviour, plus her behaviour towards someone she bad mouths and talks about behind her back, to then get lifts from her. (this is a 10KM round trip for this woman!!! !)

I messaged her today after she messaged me again asking questions that I just want to do my workout and not have any negativity or drama and I am thinking of moving on with life now... I said I just want peace from the situation.

She replied saying no one is being negative! MY god I really am banging my head against a brick wall :eek:

Thanks to your words, I have found a way through this situation so thanks. Can you believe the way some folk are though?

Hopefully the universe will do the right thing, I wish no ill will on this woman, i just hope she learns and sorts her stuff out and stops being like this.

Excellent. You put on your insect repellent and so she moved on to the next warm body to suck blood. Smart choice. This goes to show that this tick simply uses people who she doesn't respect or like and in fact is contemptuous of. :eek:

It's great to see the best in everyone, but it's also a survival skill to recognize toxic people/situations.

So the woman who wanted lifts to the gym has moved on to someone else who she says she doesn't like, when the person is not around. I reluctantly went on a night out where she was there and all she did was moan about the gym, the owners and this person.

There are all sorts of people in this world that think life owes them for simply existing. It's up to us to choose whether or not we want to engage with them, and it's not up to us to fix or change them unless they want to be fixed.

It isn't always comfortable to stand up for ourselves and what we want but as a very wise friend of mine often says... if we don't stand for something, we will fall for anything.

Archived