CBD oil and anxiety

I am not talking about average anxiety though. I am talking about PTSD driven anxiety where my medication no longer works. I have had therapies up the wazoo. I have always been an anxious person since my birth made a thousand times worse by repeat severe trauma. My anxiety now affects even my blood pressure over the past four years . I’m not sure a banana a day is going to affect that .

I haven't tried it myself but I have researched it. It was something we looked into for mom initially, when she was told she had terminal cancer. We wanted to offer her every option. She chose not to go that route. I did hear a lot of accounts of people it helped. It's still controversial for a lot of people. I'd like to see the clinical research go into it. Once that happens, maybe more people can benefit by it and some of the stigma and misunderstandings erased.

I don't know anyone that takes it for anxiety but my cousin has Lupus and she has started taking it for pain. She feels so much better since being on it. Pain is less, she is sleeping better and she is able to do more physically.

Why not just try it and see how it affects you? My Cuz went to her family doctor who wrote her a prescription and she saw a dispensing practitioner where she gets her instructions and the product filled. (apparently its almost impossible to order it online in the Ontario Cannabis Site.)

I live in California, where it’s legal and everywhere and everyone seems to swear by it.

I use it occasionally (in honey, in a kind of breath spray) and find it mellows me out a bit.

But I’m honestly not sure if it’s real or a placebo affect since it’s so, so mild. Good news is there is zero psychoactive side to it—zero—so it’s not like you have to fear being “too high” or anything like that.

I haven't tried it myself but I have researched it. It was something we looked into for mom initially, when she was told she had terminal cancer. We wanted to offer her every option. She chose not to go that route. I did hear a lot of accounts of people it helped. It's still controversial for a lot of people. I'd like to see the clinical research go into it. Once that happens, maybe more people can benefit by it and some of the stigma and misunderstandings erased.

I will say I have tried it. It does have the added benefit of pain reduction. Two of my other friends now use it for medium pain from back disc disintegration . They have now only mild pain. It does help my arthritis ,a lot.

Yes, there is stigma around it even for medical use. I am not sure why when opioids are handed out so freely.

I don't know anyone that takes it for anxiety but my cousin has Lupus and she has started taking it for pain. She feels so much better since being on it. Pain is less, she is sleeping better and she is able to do more physically.

Why not just try it and see how it affects you? My Cuz went to her family doctor who wrote her a prescription and she saw a dispensing practitioner where she gets her instructions and the product filled. (apparently its almost impossible to order it online in the Ontario Cannabis Site.)

I wouldn’t do online, only cash as you never know what could happen crossing a boarder if there are records kept.

I live in California, where it’s legal and everywhere and everyone seems to swear by it.

I use it occasionally (in honey, in a kind of breath spray) and find it mellows me out a bit.

But I’m honestly not sure if it’s real or a placebo affect since it’s so, so mild. Good news is there is zero psychoactive side to it—zero—so it’s not like you have to fear being “too high” or anything like that.

It is legal here too. It does relieve my anxiety 1000% better than my medication ever did. Both my best friend and my husband say so. I actually feel like a person not like a squirrel in traffic all day everyday.

It might be depend too on the amount per mg. Mine is 1000mg. It significantly reduces my arthritis pain and anxiety. I take two drops under the tongue in the AM and two at night. I no longer wake up all night with agonizing pain in my knee . I also no longer feel like a squirrel in traffic on the inside.

Archived