Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Broke up after taking for granted

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Earnest
    Quick update on the situation...I reached out to her due to a death in the family just to inform her and to my surprise she was super sweet, even sent me hugs and thanked for reaching out. She said she is still stressed out because of stuff that is going on between us and some stuff in her family. I was surprised she started talking about herself and stuff and even signed the email with the nickname I gave her. She told me she went to the doctor because of all the stress she had some abdominal pain so she followed up to let me know sheís fine. When I asked her if she wants to talk about the family stuff she stopped responding....maybe I just had my hopes up for nothing, because I really thought that maybe we would start talking things out, but I guess she needs more time so I am leaving her alone. That was like 5 days ago...any thoughts?
    The problem with this is that you had ulterior motives behind your email, and once she figured them out - she ran away.

Agree, using a death in the family to chitchat is transparent and easy to see through baiting. She's not interested.
    Originally Posted by Wolfshook
    The problem with this is that you had ulterior motives behind your email, and once she figured them out - she ran away.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice