Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What a dilemma!

She brought up the dream first, plus told me things about my life only I knew so thereís some truth to the physics thing.

Originally Posted by jsmith19851
    I havenít talked to her. No one knows, thatís why Iíve turned to this site to seek help.
    So have you made a decision yet? What are you going to do?

My decision is to get back on the right track with my life. Iíve been interviewing since the beginning of the year. I need to leave this job. I canít see her everyday. I also kept it business professional today. No flirting, no comments, etc. But honestly it feels like a break up from high school. Iím sad, depressed, etc. I know it will get better but how did I get here.

Originally Posted by Capricorn3
    So have you made a decision yet? What are you going to do?
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    I doubt the OP will be back. We are being "judgemental", we all think we are perfect and have never made any "mistakes"!!! And we don't know how awful his wife really is and don't understand how absolutely amazing the OP's connection with this psychic woman is.

Look, this story has played out millions of times. It's so much easier to have sexy time with a new woman than it is to nurture a 10 year old marriage with kids. So go ahead and continue, then complain about how unfair it is when your soon to be ex wife divorces you and takes you to the cleaners. See how much psychic woman wants to be with you when you are living on 1/3 of your current income in a crappy apartment with your kids only allowed to visit you for two days every other week.

Hope the sexy texting was worth it.
    Iím here lol. I have to sign into this discreetly so I canít message a lot. Everyoneís judge mental words are helping so tell it how it is.

Originally Posted by jsmith19851
    My decision is to get back on the right track with my life. Iíve been interviewing since the beginning of the year. I need to leave this job. I canít see her everyday. I also kept it business professional today. No flirting, no comments, etc. But honestly it feels like a break up from high school. Iím sad, depressed, etc. I know it will get better but how did I get here.
    That's why I suggested you talk to a therapist. Not to be mean to you. But because there are probably other things going on with you, which are bubbling just under the surface, and this woman is just the trigger point for you.

But honestly it feels like a break up from high school.
    It is like a high school break up. A silly, stupid nothing that is useless. This is definitely not something that is going to grow into a healthy, adult relationship.

You need to ask yourself serious questions, like why some woman would want to fool around with a married man. Does she not care that it would make you a cheater and her a homewrecker? Does she not care how it would destroy your wife and your children? Is she that selfish? Are you?

The entire relationship will start off very badly with destroying other people in order to be together. I can't ever see a healthy relationship coming from such bad.
    I hope you start realizing what a bad idea it is to even speak to this girl let alone get involved with her.
    Be a better man than that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice