Single and Alone as Usual

AriannaVal

so 38 pansexual from Kentucky trans woman I have been single for 4 years now and it isn't getting any easier I've tried to find love I've tried to find a soulmate I know they're out there somewhere I can feel it in my heart I just don't know where on top of that I lost my dad February 4th he passed away so that just added to the current depression I'm in I work all the time just to keep my mind off of life in general.

I am so so terribly sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.

I'm sorry it's been tough out there in the dating world, but I know that your match is out there somewhere. Honestly I am more concerned about your emotional state due to your recent loss. Have you considered going to therapy, even just to talk out your feelings? It might help. Also, this might sound like a strange solution, but try being active in other ways. Besides working, what else do you do, or would like to do? Find an activity that you can enjoy, whether it's hiking, movies, reading, travel, anything.

Finding your match may come after you've started to be active in the world again. I'm not trans but I identify as pan as well but being married, dating is not an issue for me. Still..I can imagine your struggle. Take care and good luck

I am so so terribly sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.

I'm sorry it's been tough out there in the dating world, but I know that your match is out there somewhere. Honestly I am more concerned about your emotional state due to your recent loss. Have you considered going to therapy, even just to talk out your feelings? It might help. Also, this might sound like a strange solution, but try being active in other ways. Besides working, what else do you do, or would like to do? Find an activity that you can enjoy, whether it's hiking, movies, reading, travel, anything.

Finding your match may come after you've started to be active in the world again. I'm not trans but I identify as pan as well but being married, dating is not an issue for me. Still..I can imagine your struggle. Take care and good luck

Well i do see a therapist for transitioning but i enjoy gaming and reading writing poetry and songs
so 38 pansexual from Kentucky trans woman I have been single for 4 years now and it isn't getting any easier I've tried to find love I've tried to find a soulmate I know they're out there somewhere I can feel it in my heart I just don't know where on top of that I lost my dad February 4th he passed away so that just added to the current depression I'm in I work all the time just to keep my mind off of life in general.

I'm so sorry for your loss :( given how recent it is I can certainly understand why you might be extra sad and lonely right now. In my experience, as much as distractions from your feelings can help, it's important to also take time to face them and feel them. It's also important to nurture yourself during this time... do things that you love and that make you happy.

One of the things I have found useful for manifesting what I want in life is to build vision boards. Whether it's for my career, or my love life, or just life in general... creating a picture of what I want and putting it down in black and white is a powerful tool to getting where I want to go. Additionally... focusing on the future and making steps towards tends to be pretty empowering and uplifting.

When it comes to relationships we only have so much we can control but you would be amazed at the type of people you attract into your life when you are clear on the kind of relationships you want and are completely ready to both accept and give love.

to be honest.. now is not the best time for ou to get emotionally involved in a relationship. you are mourning, maybe even feeling lonely. this sets you up to make bad compromised choices in companionship.

heal.

mourn.

never go relationship "hunting" when you are in need of companionship. only go"hunting' when you DON'T need companionship.

my condolences on your father. *hugs*

hang in there.

it'll happen someday when it's supposed to, when you're ready for it (mentally, psychologically, physically), and when you're intended partner is too.

First of all I wanted to thank you all for your condolences and your kindness as far as my therapist, she does help with my depression and I have been morning as best as I can at least as far as my goals I've already set two goals in mind one is to get a car that doesn't try to kill me there's a long story behind that one but my current one Lakes exhaust fumes into the cabin with me II goal is to become a manager at my job which I am very close to achieving even though I've only been there two months they are already talking about making me a manager I learned the job very quickly for my first time ever doing the job and it seems to be a good fit for me

Archived