how to attract positivity?

newbie123

Please help!! I feel so bad. I am waiting for a response these days, which is really going to be very difficult if it is going to be negative. I really have worked for it through my life for it to be positive, but I just had a hint some days ago it is not going to be that easy. I really have strong personal reasons for wanting this response to be positive. I ma just about to leave my tears flowing but I just feel it will make things worse, it will awake and attract the problem.

I really feel like there is nothing I can do but just pray. I feel a bit destroyed, cause I have been beleiving this thing for times. :( Do you have any better idea? Does any kind of meditation helps in this case?

I cannot give more details for privacy reasons. But my situation is like this hoping so much for something to which I have put so much effort to happen. I am getting the response these days from somebody, and I want any idea on how can I attract positivity. I am afraid that by being so overhelmed by negative thoughts I ma going to attract the negative response, the contrary of what I am waiting.

without much details you're going to get limited effective answers. It sounds like, you want something POSITIVE to happen but fear it will come out NEGATIVE. What can you do?

1. stop worrying about what you can't control. Nothing you are doing from now until you hear is going to affect what happens (as it sounds like it is somebody else deciding upon your fate). So stop WORRYING about it - it does nothing in the end or effect the result.

2. I truly believe in staying positive and assuming the BEST (not the worst). I truly believe the brain and brainpower is SO MUCH more powerful than we even understand and what we think and believe has just as much as anything else does in determining our destiny and future. IN fact i have proof of this in watching 2 dear friends go thru the same exact cancer at the same exact stage. Their mindset was vastly different and thus their results were vastly different. I can also point to studies done for decades that prove the subconscious has pronounced effect on real outcomes. SO STAY AND ASSUME THE POSITIVE... imagine it, live it, see it, breathe the outcome YOU WANT. (as i like to say.. "the universe delivers what you ask ffrom it and are truly ready for..."

3. lastly.. our lives are never truly determined by any 1 THING - so why act as if any 1 thing determines our entire life? it doesn't. Keep things in perspective and life is much easier to traverse thru and thus enjoy (and thus stay positive about).

Good luck.

another great saying... "what you are.. is what you attract.."

if you want to attract positivity and positive results - be positive

if you want to attract misery and miserable results - be miseralb and negative (there is something to the saying "misery loves company"... if you assume and act miserable, you'll attract misery to you).

My situation is like this hoping so much for something to which I have put so much effort to happen. I am getting the response these days from somebody, and I want any idea on how can I attract positivity. I am afraid that by being so overhelmed by negative thoughts I ma going to attract the negative response, the contrary of what I am waiting.

Given you are being so vague about this it's hard to give any sort of useful advice... I will say this in general though:

Anytime a person has put the appropriate amount of work, has created a solid strategy, has a clear vision, and is motivated to meet a particular goal, they usually achieve it. Now this is not to say that even if you get the response you want, it will be easy to move forward or that the outcome will be as you imagined. You said you fear a negative response and then elaborate by saying "it's not going to be easy"... well this isn't a bad thing, in fact having a challenge makes it even more rewarding at the end of the day when you finally do reach your goal.

The other side of this is that it sounds like you are attaching WAY too many emotions to this being a positive outcome. Have you thought through what your life will be like if the response you get isn't positive? The way to be resilient and to lead a successful life is not to put all your eggs in one basket so to speak... but to have plans B, C and D so you can simply take a different direction.

Last but not least... yes you can attract more positive people and energy with a positive attitude but simply trying to manifest a positive outcome without putting the work in first is unrealistic... if you have put the work in, then believe in yourself and the work you have done and let the rest go.

Edit: My guess is that you are talking about this? https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=557497 I mean you have already posted about it so no need to be vague.

At the end of the day my advice still stands though... if you have done all the work and put all the pieces in place, then that's all you can do. Just focus on letting the rest go and trusting that if it is meant to be it will happen for you.

Here are my thoughts on positivity:

1. Positivity is a choice. That is, you choose to be positive despite your circumstances.

2. A positive mind and attitude will improve your life.

3. BUT you cannot force an answer or an outcome, especially if others have a say in the matter. Let's face it, you cannot control the actions or decisions of others. You have to trust that the outcome will be what's best for you.

Archived