He has been really distended

MagicCats

It start of I'm only 16 and I'm a girl Me and one of my friends have kind of a friends with benefits relationship and we dated for like a month but we started off being really emotionally connected during the summer when it was just us but once we went back to school we got in a fight and broke up there was a lot of stress because no one liked the thought of us being together though but we still are friends and we have a very strong sexual relationship but I wish we were more connected emotionally still

I have to agree, I have a niece your age and can't even begin to fathom the thought of her worrying about her friends with benefits or having a strong sexual relationship with anyone...

Please, please, please always practice safe sex...if you MUST do it. I beg of you, focus on your future instead.

~LC

It start of I'm only 16 and I'm a girl Me and one of my friends have kind of a friends with benefits relationship and we dated for like a month but we started off being really emotionally connected during the summer when it was just us but once we went back to school we got in a fight and broke up there was a lot of stress because no one liked the thought of us being together though but we still are friends and we have a very strong sexual relationship but I wish we were more connected emotionally still

Having had 2 16 year old daughters, I know you are gonna do what you do no matter what the adults around you say. My advice to you is to protect yourself using birth control and condoms... and that you can't use sex to build a loving relationship with someone... and that once you have been demoted to an FWB you will be FWB forever unless you decide you are ready for more with someone else.

Archived