Insecurity ,Inadequacy just before marriage!

RajivMenon

Hey everyone.

My marriage has been fixed,it’s arranged like how it usually goes in all Asian countries and it’s slated this year in August.my finance usually tends to be busy on the weekdays due to heavy workload where she ends up working 12 hrs a day.basically ours is a long distance relationship till d marriage.and she barely gets time to talk to me on weekdays and maybe at night for few minutes.

It’s mostly weekends where we communicate ,but I have this constant feeling that she is losing interest in me or is not into me that she doesn’t bother to check on me( I understand she is not allowed to take her phone inside office because she’s working for an offshore project related to Bank of America ).

Anyhow on weekends she’s happy she gets close to me but one weekdays it’s like she doesn’t have time and I start getting needy and desperate since I do need attention from my girl occasionally.

I’m just worried if she was into this because her parents forced her or was she Venu genuinely interested in me at the first place.

Both me and her were previously engaged to other partners and our engagement fell apart.

I love her so badly that I want her to reciprocate the same feelings towards me but apart from the small kisses she texts me she never says she loves me and I find it really hard to engage her in a conversation.

Just FYI she’s an Aquarian also.

Please guys can you help me with this one.i m so insecure and have this feeling that she might eventually get bored with me and leave me.

Archived