So excited!

Jetta

My credit is well above 700 now, in 3 years I took it from high 300's to over 700! The con did not destroy my credit, I did rebuild it. There are some weaknesses despite the score, but I'm very happy and excited about it now. It's higher by 1 point than it was before the con artist. My goal is to get it up as high as I possibly can, I need credit so it's important for me to maintain a good credit rating. My debt is about 1K on credit cards, everywhere else about 5-6K.

In other news, I got the repayment letter from the prior apartment that's needed for approval of the subsidized apartment. Mom would be ok with me moving, leaving my job, and renting one of her apartments. It's really about money to her. Anyway I like the area, and well people in NY live in tiny apartments, this one is not tiny it's just awkward and small in some places. I have most of the documents I need, just a couple loose ends to tie up. I have until Thursday to get it all done.

Happy dance, today is good day!

My 3rd husband was a con he stole my credit info and I thought ruined my credit and banking. My account of 10 years was closed because of damage he did. I divorced him, and have been trying to rebuild ever since. It took 3 years but I am back in good standing. With a few quirks because of things like buying a car in my name that I couldn't pay for, it's reported in bankruptcy but banks still hold certain things against a person.

My 3rd husband was a con he stole my credit info and I thought ruined my credit and banking. My account of 10 years was closed because of damage he did. I divorced him, and have been trying to rebuild ever since. It took 3 years but I am back in good standing. With a few quirks because of things like buying a car in my name that I couldn't pay for, it's reported in bankruptcy but banks still hold certain things against a person.

Making sure you don't start dating once you leave mom's house is key. Your radar for men is terrible. If you can move, work on the relationship with your daughter and not get entangled with men, you have a chance to succeed.

I disagree, I've taken a year off of dating and once I'm settled in my new place I'll start dating again. I'm not about to be single my entire life. That's advice I won't take. Waiting 8 years, and avoiding men is how i ended up with a con in the first place, got desperate.

Archived