My ex of three months dump me. Please help me??

Maria2005198

Hi

I just would like to know if I ever would have the chance to get my ex back and what I should do?

He said we are lovely together but when he is away from me he feels distant.

Our relationship was very short and I really have feelings for him.

Has been a week and my heart it’s broke.

I have been send him text for a week and he just ignores me. I feel pathetic now.

Any advice I would appreciate.

Unfortunately all you can do is accept whats happened and take steps to move on.

Yeah life hurts sometimes, a lot, this won't be the first time, I guarantee.

Best to learn coping skills so that when people hurt us, boyfriends, family, friends, you're able to manage the pain in a healthy way.

Time heals.

Re your ex, sounds like he was trying to let you down easy by blaming it on distance. Especially since you just said your relationship wasn't even long distance!

Can you not see how ludicrous this excuse was? Not to mention, he is now ignoring you!

Bottom line, he was not feeling what you are feeling and wanted out, sorry.

Best to accept this, stop pestering him by texting and calling, and take steps to move on.

I'm sorry. :(

Re your ex, sounds like he was trying to let you down easy by blaming it on distance. Especially since you just said your relationship wasn't even long distance!

Can you not see how ludicrous this excuse was?

I agree.

His reasoning makes no sense if this wasn't long-distance. I think he likely didn't feel he missed you when you two were apart, OP, and he didn't have the courage to tell you that he's just not as interested as you are.

I'm sorry you are hurting and hugs to you. Unfortunately, at three months is that time where people tend to stop and evaluate the relationship, how they feel, and whether they want to continue or stop. He was honest with you that he wants to stop because whatever it is he needs to feel just isn't there for him. Nothing to do with you OP, just not a match or rather, the match was one sided. You were fully into him, but he wasn't on the same page with you.

Please don't contact him anymore. It's over and time to start accepting that. You were OK without him just 3 months ago and you'll be fine going forward. Let yourself grieve, but don't get stuck on this. At three months, you didn't know each other that well and it was more excitement about what could be rather than what is, in love with the promise. If you can wrap your mind around that, it's easier to let go and get back to dating.

Why did he break up? After dating 12 weeks often the novelty wears off or incompatibilities appear. What were the arguments about? Stop contacting him. Don't do that to yourself. What does he mean when he is away from you? How often did you see each other?

I just would like to know if I ever would have the chance to get my ex back and what I should do?

He said we are lovely together but when he is away from me he feels distant.

I argue with him because we wasn’t see each other much and was Valentine’s Day and I didn’t saw him in December much and in January much either. I ended with him in the evening then I change my mind next monening I said I didn’t want to end because I had feelings for him.

Then he said we was done and he felt distant from me when he is away from me.

I am quite sure what he meant about that.

He then said I hope you find happiness with a man that appreciates me.

I just want some hope :(

Thank you for your answer. Xx

I argue with him because we wasn’t see each other much and was Valentine’s Day and I didn’t saw him in December much and in January much either. I ended with him in the evening then I change my mind next monening I said I didn’t want to end because I had feelings for him.

You don't need hope. You need to let go and move on. He is not a man who can make you happy.

Sweetie, what sort of hope are you seeking? Hope that he will change his mind, his feelings?

Wake up one morn and suddenly realize how much he likes/loves you and that he made a big mistake by ending it?

I'm confused, did he not essentially tell you he does not appreciate you, and hopes someday you will find happiness with a man who does appreciate you?

A man can't get much clearer than that that it's over, so again please try to accept this, that is the first step towards moving on and healing.

Moving forward, when a man finds excuses to not spend time with you, do not argue with him about it. That will only push him further away, as I suspect is what happened here.

Instead, pull back and re-evaluate the relationship, whether HE is the right man for you, whether this is the right relationship for you.

In your case, he was already on the fence and your arguing with him, pushed him right over the other side, the side wherein he wants out for good.

Again, I am so sorry, it sucks, but time heals I promise. And hopefully lesson learned for next time, next relationship.

I understand your desire for hope. I've been there. You're dealing with the bargaining phase and it's a really tough place to be in. Sadly, you will experience pain for some time if you were invested in the relationship.

Sure, sometimes people reconcile after a short relationship breakup, but it's pretty uncommon. It sounds like he just wasn't as attracted to you as you were to him and he's likely not responding to you because he doesn't want to deal with your feelings. Ouch, I know that's a tough reality to face, but you can save your dignity by no longer trying to contact him anymore.

In a few months time, if you stick to not contacting him, your heart will heal or at least start to so you can try with someone else.

If he wasn't making time for you and didn't see you much, and then just broke up with you, then I'm afraid he just wasn't that into you.

Reconciliations under circumstances like this aren't so common, and they tend not to last. You would be better to accept that it's over so you can heal and move on to find a guy who reciprocates your interest.

Archived