LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dating speed

@einsteins_girl
    I just made this account to tell you that your topics with your break-up years back has helped me tremendously. I'm sorry if I am bringing up the past here but I just went on a binge read and could relate so much to you. I'm a guy though. Swedish and 26 years old but also a late bloomer. INFJ as well plus being the one who had to dump my girl after 3 years. We were each others first etc and she never even looked back and I still struggle accepting this despite it being 12 months soon. She just vanished. My two contact attempts were completely ignored.

I couldn't find a PM function on these boards but I just wanted to thank you for sharing your journey. It made me feel less crazy.
    It really helps knowing that I am not alone and I have scourged all over the internet trying to find someone who understands as I still struggle daily.
    Considering you made this topic yesterday, I just had to take the opportunity to create an account and say thanks, from the bottom of my heart.

And I am damn happy to see you dating again!

Platinum Member
    Derek939393, thank you for this sweet comment. I'm sorry to hear you're going through something similar; it was a long, miserable recovery from that breakup. Sometimes I'm not convinced I'm fully recovered now. You are definitely not alone, and I'm glad my posts helped you. Don't pressure or judge yourself if it takes awhile. We all recover and heal in our own time. I can definitely say there's light on the other side of it, and you'll find it. Sending good vibes to you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice