I am a fourteen year old female, and I have a fifteen, turning sixteen, year old girlfriend. I understand rules for females are different from males, but.. I get nervous when she compliments other girls. She.. She normally says stuff like "She's so adorable" Or "that's so cute" And it makes me feel weird, and I don't like it. It's also worse because she's a creator, and she has characters, and many of them are small, busty, curvy girls. I feel like these are the manifistations of what she wants, but she's been asexual until she met me. Yes, that definitely makes me feel special, but I feel really awkward because I'm insecure about my body. I feel like she prefers short and calls short people adorable, but that just kinda makes me feel scared to grow.. I want to appeal to her. She says I'll appeal to her no matter what.. But... It just causes me not to function for a while.

Are you dating/hanging out in person? Are these "creations" online gaming characters? Never change yourself to appeal to someone. If you have to do that you are with the wrong people. Talk to a trusted adult relative, teacher, etc about your conflicts and worries.

I am a fourteen year old female, and I have a fifteen year old girlfriend.

she's a creator, and she has characters, and many of them are small, busty, curvy girls... I want to appeal to her. She says I'll appeal to her no matter what.. But... It just causes me not to function for a while.

Archived