Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How should I ask her out?

Bronze Member

How should I ask her out?

Hi everyone! So I hired a personal trainer whom Iím extremely attracted to, I know I know lol. I want to ask her out but not sure how. We only had 3 sessions and sheís very professional so I canít even gauge if sheís interested. I have her number so I thought about just calling / texting her instead of asking during one of our workouts. What do you think? Is the direct approach a good idea? Should I wait until a few more sessions? Although I hired her I am in a trial period where the sessions are free so I havenít paid yet and not contract bound. Thanks !!!

Platinum Member
    Bad idea!
    If she started dating clients she would soon have no client base.
    If you want to date her, change to a different trainer before you ask her out.
    And BTW, are you sure she's single and available?

Bronze Member
    Yeah I thought about that. Iím not really in a rush to change trainers since Iím so new to fitness. Switching trainers first seems way more drastic.

I believe sheís single yes

Platinum Member
    Of course you're attracted, no doubt she is extremely fit, smoking hot bod, combined with the attention she gives you during your sessions.

You and every one of her clients.

No do not ask her out.

You're not that special (sorry). She probably gets this a lot and is tired of it, it gets old.

You are a client, don't embarrass yourself and make things awkward.

Platinum Member
    You'd probably end up changing trainers anyway if she says no.

She could say no, I don't date clients. Or no, I have a boyfriend. Or, no thank you with no reason given.

Would you continue working with her if that happens?

I agree with what everyone has said, besides, you can risk her job depending on the gym's policies and rules. She's there to work, not to date. I'd find it a bit disrespectful if I were her but to each its own.

Bronze Member
    I wouldnít change trainers, I donít think it would be awkward. Itís much more than just her hot bod and the attention, she seems like a really sweet girl. I am asking for the best way to ask not if I should or shouldnít

Platinum Member
    Best way to ask; change trainers.

Bronze Member
    I hear what you guys are saying but I just see it as a simple, hey do you want to go out. Itís a yes or no. I donít see it as much of a big deal. Iím just concerned about making it difficult since it is her work

Bronze Member
    Thanks boltnrun Iíll consider it since I still have that option

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice