Does this girl like me?

Zizou123

Hi folks?

Last week, I had to do a speech on a company at my graduate school. Two friends of mine whom are women (I’m not very close to them) approached me to have a chat. They asked me if I was taking anyone to the dance, which was the same evening. I replied no, and was a bit dumbfounded because they asked me if I even had a GF. Anyways...

During the night, one of them Sarah approached me mentioning how she thinks I’m a great guy and what not. Interestingly enough, she asked me if I thought her roommate was pretty, which I replied back saying “yes.”

Her BF came over and with her roommate they left the ball. The following day her roommate added me on Facebook. We barely have spoken and she’s an introvert.

Does she like me? I can’t deal with mind games and needed some thoughts. Thanks

I don't see it as "mind games". She is probably shy and fearful of rejection, hence sending the roommate to do an equivalent of passing you a note in math class that says "Do you like Susie? Check yes or no".

If you like this girl, start a Facebook conversation, then when she replies ask her to coffee.

Sounds like a well meant but awkward attempt at setting you up with the roommate. If you like her, just message her and start a chat/ask her out.

she asked me if I thought her roommate was pretty, which I replied back saying “yes.” The following day her roommate added me on Facebook.

Try to make it in person. Ask her out be goofy and light hearted.

Only be interested in the both of you having a great time. Have fun first and just ask her out man. Girls lose interest very quick. Remember she just another person

Please don’t go about talking about marriage or kids with her. Never bring up getting official unless she does first. Always be funny man. If you aren’t funny then be goofy.

But remember to be yourself.

You keep asking if she's interested when one of the major questions should be are you interested?? You're going to have a very boring, dull life if the only risks you ever take are ones that there is a 100% guarantee. That doesn't exist. So if you are interested/attracted to her, start communication as you would with anyone. And don't try to use the communication to gauge if she's interested, that will make you disinteresting very quickly.

Archived