Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does this girl like me?

Does this girl like me?

Hi folks?

Last week, I had to do a speech on a company at my graduate school. Two friends of mine whom are women (I知 not very close to them) approached me to have a chat. They asked me if I was taking anyone to the dance, which was the same evening. I replied no, and was a bit dumbfounded because they asked me if I even had a GF. Anyways...

During the night, one of them Sarah approached me mentioning how she thinks I知 a great guy and what not. Interestingly enough, she asked me if I thought her roommate was pretty, which I replied back saying 土es.

Her BF came over and with her roommate they left the ball. The following day her roommate added me on Facebook. We barely have spoken and she痴 an introvert.

Does she like me? I can稚 deal with mind games and needed some thoughts. Thanks

Platinum Member
    I don't see it as "mind games". She is probably shy and fearful of rejection, hence sending the roommate to do an equivalent of passing you a note in math class that says "Do you like Susie? Check yes or no".

If you like this girl, start a Facebook conversation, then when she replies ask her to coffee.

Thanks! So you do think she痴 interested? I just don稚 want to come off as a creep as we barely have spoke before.

Platinum Member
    She added you. Highly unlikely she would add a guy she thought of as "creepy".

Are you shy and fearful of rejection?

She also followed me on Snapchat, so might message her eventually. I want to do it with a purpose, but do believe no women would ask me that without a purpose

Platinum Member
    When is "eventually?"

Ever heard the phrase "strike while the iron is hot"?

Do not wait for weeks trying to get up the nerve to send a message that says "Hey, saw you at the party. You looked great! Want to meet up for coffee?"

Yes! You池e right. She might be interested. If this is the case.

Sounds like a well meant but awkward attempt at setting you up with the roommate. If you like her, just message her and start a chat/ask her out.
    Originally Posted by Zizou123
    she asked me if I thought her roommate was pretty, which I replied back saying 土es. The following day her roommate added me on Facebook.

Yes. wiseman! It can稚 all be a coincidence, but I should message her. You池e right. You seem to believe she痴 interested

Try to make it in person. Ask her out be goofy and light hearted.

Only be interested in the both of you having a great time. Have fun first and just ask her out man. Girls lose interest very quick. Remember she just another person

Please don稚 go about talking about marriage or kids with her. Never bring up getting official unless she does first. Always be funny man. If you aren稚 funny then be goofy.

But remember to be yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice