0 Relationship skills

RicoRodrigo

Scrolling through twitter, The “Who to Follow tab” pops up. Clicked on the first profile and it was a girl that went to the same church as me but she later moved, when we were like 6-7 so we’re not COMPLETE strangers but pretty much are (We’re 20 now)

I’m a very picky person when it comes to relationships and I live in a small town, about 1,500 people. Not very experienced when it comes to relationships.

I would follow her on twitter and try to start a convo but she hasn’t been on it in like a year but she does have a Snap in her bio. Should I add her on Snap and try talking to her or is that just creepy:&

I’m a decent looking guy just have week relationship skills.

Yes, this is the perfect tool for breaking the ice when starting to date. All you have to do is get a good profile and some recent pics on dating apps, then start messaging women and meet for a low key coffee asap. No pressure, easy and works for the shy guy a lot better than lurking and cold approaching random women (which, yes, is creepy)

Do you have access to dating sites/apps?

Yes, that would be totally creepy. Your connection is too distant and tenuous and there is a very good possibility she might not remember you from when she was 6.

Living in a small town is tough. If there is a bigger city nearby, then try dating apps and set your distance to reach the bigger city. Otherwise, if you go to church, do they have singles events? Some churches do that. Try to get more involved in the community because your better bet to meet a girl you can date will be through real life activities. Volunteer for events, etc.

Archived