Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: She thinks Iím 35, Iím 38. Sheís 25

Bronze Member
    'I donít see this as much of an age difference but, I think she does.'

What about if she was 51? 13 years older? Would you still not see 13 years as much of an age difference?

You are 38 but your profile says 35? so what?

The people who say they are 10 years younger are a problem. But 3 years? - who the heck cares?!

People love to worry about things that are not an issue.

I can't believe there are 4 pages of talk about this. wow, just wow.

Originally Posted by Jack3d
    Some of you took this and just ran with it huh? lol I talked to her today and let her know what was going on and she was fine with it. It didn't bother her one bit. Glad y'all went bat poop crazy with this. Doesn't take much to get the folks on this board worked up where they start accusing you of random BS. For the ones that actually attempted to help me, thank you, I appreciate you.

Peace.
    - yup, lol

Originally Posted by Jack3d
    Some of you took this and just ran with it huh? lol I talked to her today and let her know what was going on and she was fine with it. It didn't bother her one bit. Glad y'all went bat poop crazy with this. Doesn't take much to get the folks on this board worked up where they start accusing you of random BS. For the ones that actually attempted to help me, thank you, I appreciate you.

Peace.
    Nobody went crazy, they just pointed out that there was no glitch and called you on it is all. If you don't like being called out on fudging your age on your profile then don't do it.

I hope your date goes wonderfully with this woman and it works out but if it doesn't make sure you correct your profile with a disclaimer or email the admin of the site and get it corrected properly. Online dating is full of deception by many people, don't be one of them...

Lost

I interpret "glitch" as I lied when I made my profile, thought better of it, and the app won't let me change it.

Which is not a glitch.

glitch=lie

And yes, age does matter...I agree with metalwin, go chase after a 50 some year old woman then if age doesn't matter much.

Give this girl a break, she doesn't want to date someone as old as you.

OP

Metal and Sher are on point. When I was online, I screened out men whose age range was asymmetrical. If it stopped under his own age, or skewed younger but not older, then I swiped left (or whatever).

Sure, hunt for what you want. But then, own it. Know that to some women, it reeks of paternalism, and so what - Metal, Sher, and I et al would therefore be bad matches anyhow.

But do own it. Glitch etc etc .... nahh. "Hi, I am 38, I lie on my profile and should have told you straight away. Is that an issue for you?"

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by Gary Snyder
    You are 38 but your profile says 35? so what?
    If 3 years isnít a big deal, why bother changing the age at all? And the big deal is, if this isnít completely truthful, what else isnít?

Originally Posted by DaisyMayPorter
    If 3 years isnít a big deal, why bother changing the age at all? And the big deal is, if this isnít completely truthful, what else isnít?
    Yup. Its the loose facts that is an issue.

Platinum Member
    Yes, and if that extra three years wasnít a big deal, a thread wouldnít have been created in the first place.

ďBat poop crazyĒ? Nah, but definitely skeptical about the ďglitchĒ.

This thread has run its course...Closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice