Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BF no longer intimate with me

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by reinventmyself
    Taking a leap here, but if his reaction was so disproportionate to this I would be curious to know how he is in other areas of his life.
    I can't help be think there is more to this.
    Yes, I agree.

Originally Posted by reinventmyself
    Taking a leap here, but if his reaction was so disproportionate to this I would be curious to know how he is in other areas of his life.
    I can't help be think there is more to this.
    Whoa, I'm really happy to have so many opinions about my situation! He is super anxious about most if not all things. He sure does like control and loves his ego. For example, there are times when he would make fun of me (jokingly but in a harsh way) but when I do the same to him he gets extremely frustrated that he sometimes won't talk to me for days. Back then I use to say sorry even though it's not my fault. I don't put up with it now. I ignore it and wait till he comes around.

This situation now has gone way overboard. It's got me extremely puzzled. I question if he values me when he does this. I mean, I could leave, get hit with a heart break, and find someone new when ready. Does this ever instill fear in him?

Ugh.

I've read your post several times and each time I come up with the same question: WHY on earth are you still with him?? I can't for the life of me figure this out. I can't get my head around the fact that you haven't left a long time ago and put up with all of his crap (sorry). Show him you have some self-respect by leaving and be done with him once and for all.

Originally Posted by wiseman2
    he sounds like a headache you don't need who has multiple obsessions and issues with distrust. If he doesn't want kids tell him to get condoms or a vasectomy.

He seems like an abusive micromanaging control freak.
    ^ this!!! ..........

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by SLavenderSA
    This situation now has gone way overboard. It's got me extremely puzzled. I question if he values me when he does this. I mean, I could leave, get hit with a heart break, and find someone new when ready. Does this ever instill fear in him?
    Does it matter, really?

He doesn't treat you right. That's what counts, not whether he is afraid of losing you. He can be shaking in his booties and still treat you poorly. It doesn't change anything for you.

He sounds like a wonderful trifecta of abusive, OCD and anxiety.🤬😬😱 What a catch.🐟

Unless you're on board with some BDSM set up where you beg him for and reward abuse and humiliation, it would be a good idea to get out of this and into therapy.
    Originally Posted by SLavenderSA
    He is super anxious about most if not all things. He sure does like control and loves his ego. For example, there are times when he would make fun of me (jokingly but in a harsh way) I use to say sorry even though it's not my fault.

Seriously from a guys perspective - "why are you with him"? I mean who wouldn't want to have sex with there wife what looks like weekly if not daily lol - I get the health phenom, and the pregnancy thing I went though that at 16 a more reasonable age to have that fear - not now....I mean think about it this way when you have kids or if you do that's when you see a decline in your sex life usually now is the time to be like rabbits!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice