It's been about a year

Jetta

Since my last relationship. I'm starting to miss having someone, but other then that I still am working on myself. But truly that's a lifelong project.

I'm working on losing weight, I'm stable emotionally, my job is stable, may be moving. So working on paperwork for that. If I move I'll have the project of furnishing my appartment. Have a few things but not everything. Case Manager has a way to help with some of that.

Though meeting someone isn't a priority it's something I'm starting to think about.

Jetta, please hold fast before dating. It is absolutely amazing to hear you're doing so well. Keep up the momentum and make your livelihood and your relationship with your daughter your absolute top priorities. You've done great so far. It's just a matter of keeping it up.

Have you spoken with your therapist about your inclination to start dating?

Agree with j.man. Congrats on the progress you've made. Don't worry about missing having someone in your life. You're still healing.

The dating game sucks anyway. Ease back into it once your heart and mind are clear and know that you can move forward honestly. This world is full of lonely people who make bad decisions all the time. Don't be one of them.

Archived