My boyfriend of 1 year won't have sex with me anymore

BellaJade

My boyfriend asks for a blowjob every couple of days, yet he has no intention of touching me, or even having sex.

When I refused to give a blowjob, he tried to bribe me with the fact he'll me or eat me out later. It worked twice but when later never comes I stopped doing that, too.

When we do have sex, I have to get on top and he has no interest in me. Sex has also begun feeling like a chore and it's too painful for me to do it as I have Chronic Pain, so I get no pleasure out of it.

What do I do?

Add me to the ‘this relationship might not be the one for you anymore’ pile.

If you really wanted to, you could try a conversation when you’re both calm where you ask him what is up with him that the interest in sex has dropped off. How he responds to that will be very valuable information regardless of the response (does he work with you resolve issues or minimise and dismiss your concerns).

Is he still affectionate?

Apart from sex, how is the relationship going? Does he behave rude, cold and selfish in other normal day to day aspects as well?

Is he kind to you? Does he care for you?

If yes. If all those questions are yes. Only then go and talk this problem out. Tell him how it is affecting you emotionally and physically. (According to me no sane human needs to be explained how his behaviour is making the other feel. He knows what he is doing is wrong and still continues inspite of it.)

U deserve better. U deserve respect. U deserve happiness. U dont deserve to be here. No one does. 🖤🖤

Stop doing it. In fact dump this selfish jerk. Go to a doctor for any sexual pain or problems. Make sure you have a complete STD panel done.

My boyfriend asks for a blowjob every couple of days,

When we do have sex, I have to get on top and he has no interest in me. Sex has also begun feeling like a chore and it's too painful for me to do it as I have Chronic Pain, so I get no pleasure out of it.

Archived