My boyfriend is probably attracted to my best friend/s

Sge57

Hey! So, we've been together for almost 2 years. I'm 19 and he's 20. He has made comments about my friends' appearance both good and bad, like "her body is nice, but she's not pretty" stuff like that. I guess when he made a nice comment it kind of made me jealous like i just thought that he's comparing us or he wishes he was with them just stuff like that, but I always brushed it off and didn't let it show. And I have made comments about his friends. That's just stuff we talk about.

In my head I was like it's just my own insecurities and nothing will happen between them anyway so there's nothing to worry about. Plus he can't not have an opinion about something like that.

Yesterday he all of a sudden sent me a photo of me and 2 of my friends that one of them has posted on facebook and he said something negative about her. That picture is not on my profile. So I asked him why are you searching her photos and he said no i found it on your profile. Which is s lie because as I said that photo is not on my profile. And i told him to not lie and I didn't really get a proper answer it was something along the lines of "i wanted to see if she facetuned another photo (because i have told him she facetunes her photos) and i saw that picture"

I'm not quite sure if I believe that. But it could just be my own insecurities. I'm not okay about the whole incident and I don't know how to handle it.

He's immature and socially awkward. Ignore it or simply say "why are you sharing this opinion with me"? He may not be experienced or emotionally sensitive enough to realize how stupid it is to make those type of comments to a gf.

I'm 19 and he's 20. He has made comments about my friends' appearance both good and bad, like "her body is nice, but she's not pretty" stuff like that.

Archived