Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dumped Again, feel so broken and alone, please help me

Thanks Rose Mosse, Im pretty sure its not a rebound. I have been through this before and did everything that needed to be done to get over my ex (including abandoning social media). We are taking things very steady.. something we both agree on and we are mature enough to know this is the right way about it. With or without my new gf im gonna be fine :)

fIIsion, thank you. I thought the same but my ex always pulled down her ex husband for cheating to all, so i thought it was not posible. Least she ended things before the jump. I cant blame her, she lost her feelings for me as she got them for someone else.. as someone on here said, blame is for the schoolyard!

Hey Wiseman2, thanks and i move close to my hometown in 2 weeks through a job transfer.. at the time i thought if i dont take the chance, i would never know and would always wonder. I gave up being close to my kids (80miles at the time) but i never gave up seeing them. The distance was long and i saw them less but spent longer time with them. I wasnt running away from anything at the time.. just circumstances gave me the opportunity for a fresh start hence i took a leap of faith and moved away.

Excellent. Enjoy your new old life.
    Originally Posted by Heartonasleave
    i move close to my hometown in 2 weeks through a job transfer.. I gave up being close to my kids (80miles at the time)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice