Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Bf following naked instagram models

  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    118
    Originally Posted by RedDress


    I would go with option «C» (your two options were to either break up without explanation or tell him why you are upset and give him a chance). I would simply say that you’ve thought a lot about his insta followings and it’s really something that bothers you to the core. It’s not something that you want to think about or deal with - and there are probably plenty of people that would be ok with that - so you are just going to call it «incompatible» and move on. He may try to argue the point - but just stick to your guns, be true to yourself and move on.
    Thank you for the advice.

  2. #32
    Platinum Member IAmFCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    53
    Posts
    10,340
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by sensitivegirl0
    Thank you for the advice.
    This is perfect. Its a great example of owning your choices, and it avoids having to say anything or anyone is wrong. If I like the color red, and you prefer blue, neither of us is wrong or right, just different.

  3. #33
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    31,950
    Gender
    Male
    Rhetorical innuendos will get you nowhere. It comes off as insecure, catty, jealous, immature and as if he's on trial for something. Plus the answer for him is easy. "no it wouldn't bother me". Boom! You lost and the whole backhanded thing backfires in your face. 🤯

    And you don't "keep your dignity", you don't improve the relationship, you don't train him or teach him a lesson. He walks away thinking 'wow dodged a bullet..insecure, jealous, controlling!' And you walk away with...?

    The bottom line is he's doing it because he likes it, not to hurt you or disrespect you or embarrass you. These are your feelings, not his motives. If he's not the right guy for you admit it and break up, it's that simple.
    Originally Posted by sensitivegirl0
    I am thinking about asking him if he would be happy if I follwed naked men models who looks completely different from him. How would that make him feel.

  4. #34
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    377
    Originally Posted by sensitivegirl0
    I agree with you, but I follow some of these girls, not the naked ones, insta models with good sense of fashion style, or hair styling, girly stuff. But tbh my problem is I believe that I was born and live in a wrong era. I am an old-fashioned girl. I dont know where I got my values from but I have a way of thinking which doesnt help me to find a decent person to have a relationship with.

    For example this guy, he behaves like a very loving, caring, respectful person in person but once I check his social media account, I dont wanna see him. It puts me off. Why? Because to me, following nakes girls once in a relationship with me is wrong. I mean, I regret having such a way of tihnking. But thats just how I am.

    I have tried to adjust myself to fit in, but it doesnt work. I feel left out most times.
    Are you taking care of him in the bedroom? Are you SURE?

    I and a good friend of mine have both found ourselves in sexually unsatisfying relationships and there's nothing worse and when you aren't being satisfied, you go looking elsewhere for it - whether you want to or not.

  5.  

  6. #35
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    541
    Originally Posted by ManyDates
    Are you taking care of him in the bedroom? Are you SURE?

    I and a good friend of mine have both found ourselves in sexually unsatisfying relationships and there's nothing worse and when you aren't being satisfied, you go looking elsewhere for it - whether you want to or not.
    "We are not even having sex yet, because I dont feel ready." She's not sleeping with him yet but she must obviously do some other things.

  7. #36
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    541
    Originally Posted by sensitivegirl0
    He always tells me that he wouldnt do anything to upset me. But clearly he is not aware that what he is doing is disrespectful and upsetting me. Men can say anything to a woman but its their actions which matters. I am not sure now if I should talk or not say anyting and leave with dignity.
    Well, if you are sure that he "clearly" is unaware that he is upsetting and disrespecting you then perhaps you might feel better telling him (depending upon how much you like this guy). But, remember, that this whole issue is very upsetting to you. Are you willing to put up with this? And, no, you should not change the way that you view this. Stay true to yourself. If it bothers you, it bothers you. Plain and simple. I still say that you should leave. I don't think he is the one for you. Good luck.

  8. #37
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    377
    Originally Posted by goddess
    "We are not even having sex yet, because I dont feel ready." She's not sleeping with him yet but she must obviously do some other things.
    I rest my case

  9. #38
    Platinum Member j.man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,128
    Why tell him? I honestly don't think doing so is owning your choices. "You do this; therefore, we are incompatible" is designating the other person's behavior as the affirmative rather than one's own attitude toward it. That but for them amending their behavior, you'd deem them worthy of your effort, rather than you amending yours to accept his. Hopefully you can see why it's problematic, particularly when so early into things.

    That's not at all saying you're wrong to have your preferences and to stick to them, but again, in so far as harm isn't concerned, I'd try to take the attitude of "I don't like what he does" rather than "he does something I don't like." I've never identified a woman's harmless behavior when letting her know I don't see us going anywhere. If they enjoy doing something, even if it's scrolling through Instagram models, I'd rather she continue without my influencing otherwise so that she may find someone who wouldn't care while she continues enjoying it.

  10. 03-13-2019, 04:40 AM
    Reason
    Troll

  11. 03-13-2019, 05:42 AM
    Reason
    Refers to deleted post.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •