Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is phone sex cheating?

Why would you have 7 years of phone sex with someone you've never met? Is this for fun or remuneration?
    Originally Posted by SarahLove007
    Well he’s 28 and I’m 24

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Why would you have 7 years of phone sex with someone you've never met? Is this for fun or remuneration?
    That isn't what she said.

She's been with her boyfriend for 7 years, and had phone sex on one occasion with someone else. That is the person she has never met, not her boyfriend.

Oops, my mistake. However it's unclear why it was a LDR for 7 years and the opening comment about him was "Not once in our 7 years has he given me any physical pleasure in the bedroom".
    Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    She's been with her boyfriend for 7 years, and had phone sex on one occasion with someone else. That is the person she has never met, not her boyfriend.

I’m studying in another country and I’ll be graduating soon that’s why it’s LDR

The phone sex just happened once with someone I was speaking to for just a few days

Maybe that’s a fling? I don’t know

This relationship with my boyfriend of 7 years is the only one I’ve ever really had so I didn’t know what I was missing until the phone sex

How did you meet your bf? How often do you get to see each other? Was there ever affection/sex in that relationship or enough time together?
    Originally Posted by SarahLove007
    I’m studying in another country and I’ll be graduating soon that’s why it’s LDR. This relationship with my boyfriend of 7 years is the only one I’ve ever really had so I didn’t know what I was missing until the phone sex

so I didn’t know what I was missing until the phone sex
    Unless you live under a rock, I am sure you were fully aware of what options were out there.

If you want the other options, go about it the right way and end things with your current boyfriend before sexting up another man.

I ask again:
    Did you fake your orgasms with him? If you didn't, how on earth did he live with himself knowing you had to bring yourself there everytime you were sexually intimate?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice