Am I taking to much from her? If so what should I do?

unattached

I don’t freaking get it anymore. I continue to try because. She tells me she likes me, she tells me she’s into me, she tells me she’s attracted to me. We talk every single day and won’t go to sleep until we call eachother and say goodnight. She tells me I’m in the top of her list and she misses me when she doesn’t see me but she rarely wants to hang out. I have asked this girl out and she has said yes. But we haven’t really dated. Just hang out. The last 2 times I tried to see her she Was already at her dads house and didn’t want to. I understand things are going on in her life and I’m trying. THe other day she was sad about something so I offered to hang out with her to keep her company and again. Thank you but I’m ok. I just wanna be alone. She Made plans to see me the other day and she didn’t. We have plans this week and I doubt she’s going to keep those too.

What I don’t understand is all this, flirting, talking, seduction stuff she’s doing if she doesn’t wanna see me. I opened up truthfully the last time and told her that I really wanted to see her. But she said thank you but not tonight. Don’t get me wrong I nderstand she was pissed off at her dad then and probably didn’t wanna deal with anyone. But in honesty in the back of my head it’s bull crap. Yea I know she got into a fight with her dad, but she probably just wanted to see someone else that night and not me. Thats the thought in the back of my head. It might be false but who knows. My question is, am I putting up with to much. Or am I being unfair?

I have posted before, and I wanted to update

Yes you are putting up with way too much of her giving you the brush off. If she was into you she would make seeing you a priority, she would want to be with you and not be full of excuses about why she can't/won't see you. I'd stop wasting my energy on her if I were you.

You are too easy for her, you are always available, you always want to spend time with her. Youa re running around with high hopes, and she knows it and is just toying with you. This is called being 'Beta', and while it's what feminism has demanded of men, to be more emotional, caring, available, open, soft. But most women don't like men like that.

So, if a woman begins acting like this, she is not worth your time. Wave goodbye and walk away.

Good grief dude. Go find a woman who actually WANTS to be with you, who appreciates all that you do, who will reciprocate in equal terms.

Words are meaningless, only actions count. She has fun chatting and riling you up for her own selfish, ego boosting reasons, but she doesn't walk the talk and skips out on actual dates. How many times do you need to be stood up and cancelled on before you finally get the hint? She isn't actually into you.

It isn't that you're putting up with too much, nor that she doesn't have an interest in you. It isn't about games like you're too available or she knows you're there etc. Its simply what works for you. Does this work for you?

With you, she is unreliable and unstable, and irresponsible with her words.

Look at her actions. Manage how much of yourself you invest in terms of how much you are willing to risk and the likelihood of getting a return of and on your investment.

As you describe it, you are investing more than you are getting in return. So, its up to you. If it were me, I would invest less. No harm, no foul, but invest your friendship as a friend, and spend your dating energy elsewhere.

Archived