Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jealous of Boyfriend's New Coworker

You seem to have good reason to be insecure and anxious OP. At times people do come here with anxiety that stems from past triggers etc., however the situation you described is triggering anxiety for completely valid reasons.

You can't fix this for him or for you, he wants to be this way, and there is nothing you can do about that except to empower yourself by walking away from this toxic mess of a guy.

I would suggest you read your past threads. Do you see a pattern?

I see you making excuses for each guy that treated you badly. This is what I see here too.

Stop making excuses for this cheating jerk.

Lost

What attracts you to these narc losers?

I mean if you are going to keep dating these losers because you are getting something out of that deal, then you need accept that being cheated on is going to be an ongoing part of your life and simply learn to turn a blind eye to it. If you don't like that, then dump him and sort out yourself and why you go for these guys and why you keep sticking around and fix whatever messed up perceptions you have about love and relationships that are driving you at the moment.

Not to sound harsh, but he has no fear of losing you simply because he knows you won't walk away, along with always being willing to give him another chance.

He's dragging you down, and your best step forward is to set your standards at a higher level.

Anxiety often presents itself to someone who is not acknowledging some sort of truth.
    The more you try to hide yourself from the truth and deny what your god given intuition is telling you (or in this case screaming at you) the more the anxiety will haunt you.

You know what you need to do. You came here asking for a push to do it.
    Consider yourself pushed.
    Believe you deserve better than this tool.

he's constantly doing things to break my trust
    Once would be enough for me.

Platinum Member
    We are amazing, wonderful women. Why we choose to shackle ourselves to such awful men is a mystery that must be solved. It makes no sense why we do so much damage to ourselves and it has to stop. Seriously.

I agree^^^

Guys do the same thing too. We hang in there way to long and not accept or maybe not even see what is to plain to everyone else.

There are plenty of men with good character out there but you may have to seek them out. Jerks like this guy are aggressive and come on strong because they could care less about anyone but themselves.

If what you are dong over and over again isn't working it is time to try something else. Right?

Lost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice