Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't know what to do

People have different definitions of cheating. Some believe that if nothing has physically happened it is not cheating. But I believe most, would agree that this is emotional cheating. If he is talking to her frequently, and expressing that he feels a connection with her, this is more then just innocent texting. I'm not sure why you are accepting this, other then you are possibly afraid of being alone. Because to be honest this guy doesn't sound like a catch. And the fact that he is texting multiple women behind your back should be enough to make you realize that you can do much better. And you can. You just have to believe it, and you have to expect it from your partner. Ignoring this will not make it go away. Do not accept this behavior and disrespect, you are worth more.

Originally Posted by Anabelle24
    But I am so scared of losing him, I don't know what to do.
    You have already lost him... I think what you are really afraid of is losing the fantasy of the relationship you want. The relationship you really have is with someone that has no respect for you or your feelings at all... to the point that he is openly engaging in sexting with other women.

I just want some clarification that he isn't going to leave me or cheat on me
    He is already cheating, and it's only a matter of time before he leaves. Face your fear.... what's the worst thing that could possibly happen if this guy leaves you or you leave him? You will be sad and lonely and need time to grieve... maybe your self-worth takes a beating temporarily as you go through the feelings... but imagine staying in a situation like this long term and how devastating that would be for you emotionally and spiritually.

Bronze Member
    About them having a 'connection' and generally quite sexual texts.
    But I know that this woman already has a husband and three kids so would he really leave me for that?
    But I am so scared of losing him, I don't know what to do.
    Why are you afraid of losing someone who completely disrespects you? Let's be honest, he's sending sexual texts to a woman. To top it off, to a MARRIED one. What the?! An honourable man treats his partner with respect.

Remember that you are worth it! And if someone doesn't appreciate you, just show them the door.

That fine line, between reality & a daydream
    I agree that he has already cheated. I went through the same thing w my current ex who I was w for 7 yrs bc. I turned a blind eye bc I was so afraid to lose him. Trust me when I say that what you found is only the tip of the iceberg. I eventually stopped looking bc I was so afraid of what I'd find. I knew it would send me into a insecure crazy mode, I wasn't going to leave plus he'd just turn it around on me & I would end up being the one apologizing.
    It doesn't get better only worse. The longer you stay the crazier & more insecure you'll feel until you no longer trust your own judgement. Don't end up like that bc I can tell you its not a fun way to live, its exhausting.
    He doesn't respect you or love you. He only loves himself. The longer you out up w his crap the further he'll push, he'll just hide it better. by staying your essentially telling him you'll put up w anything to keep him. This isn't love,would you treat someone you love like This?
    Deep down you know all this but are afraid to truly admit it to yourself bc then you'll actually have to do something about it. LOVE yourself first & foremost. Leave him bc you deserve & can do better. I speak from experience.

If you're willing to tolerate the disloyalty you already know about in order to stay with him, what good do you believe a confrontation would do? Make him better at hiding it from you?

It is true, I am scared to be single. I'm afraid I won't find someone else. Any advice?

Platinum Member
    Being alone is better than being with someone that cheats and doesn't respect you at all.

-_-"

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Anabelle24
    It is true, I am scared to be single. I'm afraid I won't find someone else. Any advice?
    What terrible catastrophe do you think will befall you if you are single?

Platinum Member
    Being alone is scary when one has no self esteem.

Platinum Member
    I guess I don't understand how trying to force a relationship with a cheater is the better option.

Or maybe as my friend once said..."at least I can say I have a boyfriend ".

Sad.

12. 03-06-2019, 03:51 AM
    Reason
    Spam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice