Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I canít tell if sheís leading me on or actually interested

I took your advice and I talk to her about it. She told me she was interested in me and she misses me. She also said it means a lot that I mention I issue with her. And that was pretty much it. That conversation ended and we ended talking about something else for the rest of the night

Ok I tried that. She said it isnít something being done on purpose. Sometimes she gets busy. After we talked I realized she has only really cancelled on me once and we planned for another. But Iím making excuses right now and I realize that.

You are completely right. She really didnít give excuse. She said she was going to do something then when I was expecting her to do it. She just didnít. Never mentioned it again. We talked that whole day and she never mentioned it again. Talked like on the phone no texting. Never came back up. But I will acknowledge she was sick that day. To be honest I kind of thought I gave it to her. So I didnít wanna bring up the plans again

Honestly Iím not sure. To be honest the flaming isnít constant. I just get annoyed when she says sheís going to do something then never does. Perhaps your right. To be honest I know sheís single itís just we are both single and I get it. I also like to talk to other girls but she is the one I talk to the most and has admitted that Iím the closest to her. But sometimes your right. We go between this friendzone/ something else. Sometimes I feel like she acts and treats me like more than a friend because she wants the attention. A girl just seeking attention scares the crap out of me

Originally Posted by unattached
    Ok. I made plans with her. In a couple of days. It was her idea before I got a chance. She said she misses me. I hope she doesnít cancel
    If she cancels again then you will be being very foolish to keep up any type of interaction with her. If she cancels again you should just next her and ignore her unless she contacts you and if she does contact you, you should keep the convo brief and then tell her you have to go as you are on your way out. Then actually go out and have fun and forget about her.

Ok so you are well aware of what's going on. The question is why are you wasting your time feeding her ego and acting like a male girlfriend?
    Originally Posted by unattached
    Sometimes I feel like she acts and treats me like more than a friend because she wants the attention. A girl just seeking attention scares the crap out of me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice