LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need help :(

Originally Posted by maciePhan
    I'm not on birth control cause we decided to not having sex until marriage.
    Oral sex and hand jobs are forms of sex. You guys are deluding yourselves. Once you start any form of sexual activity it's very easy to get caught up in the moment where his penis could end in your vagina and this COULD lead to pregnancy, depending on your time of the month, even if he doesn't fully ejaculate.

Please follow the others advice on here and make sure you educate and protect yourselves.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Here's some cool pics of what his "thing" can put in your mouth: [Register to see the link]
    omg that scares me fr

Originally Posted by mustlovedogs
    If you’re too uncomfortable to say the word “penis” maybe you shouldn’t be touching one.
    i'm not uncomfortable to say that word. I just mean that y'all know what I'm talking about.

Originally Posted by maew
    Oral sex and hand jobs are forms of sex. You guys are deluding yourselves. Once you start any form of sexual activity it's very easy to get caught up in the moment where his penis could end in your vagina and this COULD lead to pregnancy, depending on your time of the month, even if he doesn't fully ejaculate.

Please follow the others advice on here and make sure you educate and protect yourselves.
    Thank you for your enthusiasm. I appreciate that. we will be more careful

Sperm typically die when exposed to oxygen (or quickly do so). so the chances are not very likely.
    BUT YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO SAFE so I would highly recommend being protected at all times (condom especially, but you can supplement that with a diaphram, pill, etc.)

Also. realize that the WORST THING that can happen to you is not pregnancy - but contracting a fatal or terminal disease. (All it takes is for your partner to have had unprotected sex 1X with somebody other than you who is carrying a virus or who has a terminal disease - and now you have it).

So PROTECT YOURSELF. And even if the chances are "not likely" it's still better to ensure your chances are ZERO rather than "not likely" when it comes to STD's, HEP B, HIV, or pregnancy.

Yikes you need proper sex Ed ASAP!

I'm guessing you live somewhere that it was not taught in school?

Let's dispel a few myths shall we?

First: oral sex is sex. It's not penis in vagina intercourse but it's still a form of sex. If it wasn't then gay men would all be virgins.

Second: You can't get pregnant from a blow job but you sure as heck can get a nasty STD so protect yourself no matter what.

Third: sperm does live for days inside the vagina but it doesn't live in your mouth and even if it did, it's not connected to your uterus. Swallowing semen will not impregnate you.

Fourth: if you aren't comfortable talking about sex using the proper terms (penis, vagina etc) then you're not ready to be having sex.

Fifth: Find a clinic. Get some birth control. ALWAYS use condoms no matter what. Don't rely on self control to save you.

omg it should scare you For real.😲🤢
    Originally Posted by maciePhan
    omg that scares me fr

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice