I need help :(

maciePhan

So my bf and I had oral sex yesterday. We're both 19 and we're not ready for pregnancy yet.

I gave him a BJ and HJ, I sucked his "thing" for 15 mins and we started kissing, after that he fingered me and sucking his fingers. Plus i don't allow him to get down on me (Like his mouth touch my vagina) . I still wore my underwear.

I'm wondering if his sperm or semens are still alive in my mouth. (He didn't ejaculate into my mouth, I just gave him BJ), he ejaculated after kissing and fingering. Could I get pregnant from this?

Thank you. :icon_sad:

because sperm or semen could survive in mouth for up to 2 days (moist enviroment).

so when i was sucking his thing. probably semen is still in my mouth. i told my bf it's gonna be okay. but he had an anxiety attack so I need to make sure that everything is fine and i can not get pregnant from this

No but you can get plenty of STDs from that. Get to a clinic for sex education and Use Condoms.

Read up on it with this link: Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Also OP... are you not on birth control? If not you absolutely should be if you want to avoid getting pregnant. Clearly you are committed to the idea of sexual activity with this person so you need to take some personal responsibility for your choices.

Also OP... are you not on birth control? If not you absolutely should be if you want to avoid getting pregnant. Clearly you are committed to the idea of sexual activity with this person so you need to take some personal responsibility for your choices.

I'm not on birth control cause we decided to not having sex until marriage.

No you cannot get pregnant that way.

There are plenty of sites that have verified information on STD's, birth control, contraception and myth busting. Both of you should educate yourselves please. Also there is a clinic in your area that has tons of brochures and classes I am sure.

Lost

Yes We're learning stuffs now, so there is something we still dont know yet. Thank you very much

I'm not on birth control cause we decided to not having sex until marriage.

Oral sex and hand jobs are forms of sex. You guys are deluding yourselves. Once you start any form of sexual activity it's very easy to get caught up in the moment where his penis could end in your vagina and this COULD lead to pregnancy, depending on your time of the month, even if he doesn't fully ejaculate.

Please follow the others advice on here and make sure you educate and protect yourselves.

Oral sex and hand jobs are forms of sex. You guys are deluding yourselves. Once you start any form of sexual activity it's very easy to get caught up in the moment where his penis could end in your vagina and this COULD lead to pregnancy, depending on your time of the month, even if he doesn't fully ejaculate.

Please follow the others advice on here and make sure you educate and protect yourselves.

Thank you for your enthusiasm. I appreciate that. :D we will be more careful

Sperm typically die when exposed to oxygen (or quickly do so). so the chances are not very likely.

BUT YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO SAFE so I would highly recommend being protected at all times (condom especially, but you can supplement that with a diaphram, pill, etc.)

Also. realize that the WORST THING that can happen to you is not pregnancy - but contracting a fatal or terminal disease. (All it takes is for your partner to have had unprotected sex 1X with somebody other than you who is carrying a virus or who has a terminal disease - and now you have it).

So PROTECT YOURSELF. And even if the chances are "not likely" it's still better to ensure your chances are ZERO rather than "not likely" when it comes to STD's, HEP B, HIV, or pregnancy.

Archived