Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: I need help :(

  1. #11
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    52
    Posts
    36,702
    Gender
    Female
    Google has misinformation too you know.

  2. #12
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9,600
    Originally Posted by maciePhan

    I sucked his "thing" for 15 mins ...
    You're allowed to say "penis" dear.

    It's not a dirty word.

  3. #13
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    34,287
    Gender
    Male
    No but you can get plenty of STDs from that. Get to a clinic for sex education and Use Condoms.

    Read up on it with this link: [Register to see the link]
    Originally Posted by maciePhan
    We're both 19 and we're not ready for pregnancy yet.
    I

  4. #14
    Platinum Member lostandhurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    55
    Posts
    7,802
    Gender
    Male
    No you cannot get pregnant that way.

    There are plenty of sites that have verified information on STD's, birth control, contraception and myth busting. Both of you should educate yourselves please. Also there is a clinic in your area that has tons of brochures and classes I am sure.

    Lost

  5.  

  6. #15
    Platinum Member maew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,543
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    No but you can get plenty of STDs from that. Get to a clinic for sex education and Use Condoms.

    Read up on it with this link: [Register to see the link]
    Also OP... are you not on birth control? If not you absolutely should be if you want to avoid getting pregnant. Clearly you are committed to the idea of sexual activity with this person so you need to take some personal responsibility for your choices.

  7. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    11
    haha Well but all you guys know what the "thing" is, so....

  8. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    11
    Originally Posted by maew
    Also OP... are you not on birth control? If not you absolutely should be if you want to avoid getting pregnant. Clearly you are committed to the idea of sexual activity with this person so you need to take some personal responsibility for your choices.
    I'm not on birth control cause we decided to not having sex until marriage.

  9. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    11
    Originally Posted by lostandhurt
    No you cannot get pregnant that way.

    There are plenty of sites that have verified information on STD's, birth control, contraception and myth busting. Both of you should educate yourselves please. Also there is a clinic in your area that has tons of brochures and classes I am sure.

    Lost
    Yes We're learning stuffs now, so there is something we still dont know yet. Thank you very much

  10. #19
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    34,287
    Gender
    Male
    Here's some cool pics of what his "thing" can put in your mouth: [Register to see the link]
    Originally Posted by maciePhan
    haha Well but all you guys know what the "thing" is, so....

  11. #20
    Platinum Member mustlovedogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,961
    If you’re too uncomfortable to say the word “penis” maybe you shouldn’t be touching one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •