LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friends, I never knew about.

Originally Posted by Sunshiner
    Wow.. so your dating someone 4 years and you've never heard of these 2 friends he keeps in touch with and you all think I have something wrong with my thinking.. hope it happens to you 1 day. U may get how I felt. I seriously WOULDNT TRUST A GUY LIKE THIS.. I have cut him off but he insists on us staying friends.
    So cut him off. You two are not on the same page and no contact is the best way for him to move on from you and stop wanting a relationship with him. I presume that's what you want, that he moves on.

Originally Posted by Sunshiner
    Why are you friends with men. . ?
    I'm not friends with men I know have feelings for me but I don't feel the same for them.

Gold Member
    What people are trying to say is, why are you bothered now? Itís ok to be bothered when youíre dating someone but now youíre not dating so you shouldnít be bothered. He is allowed to be friends with whoever he wants. You seem to have some unfinished business with this person because you are letting this bother you. If you donít want to be with him, itís best to cut him off, at least for now. Let him find someone else who really wants to be with him. In terms of him wanting to stay friends, you can easily stop texting him, stop answering his calls, stop looking at his social media, if you really want to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice