LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staying after cheating???

Bronze Member
    Look, if you had been married for a long time and had children I most likely would advise you to "see a family therapist and work it out".

However, you've only been with this guy for ONE year and he not only cheated on you but lied to you as well. What an absolute lack of respect! You deserve to be with someone who truly respects you.

A guy who hurts you is a guy you throw in the trash bin.

Never believe a cheater that doesn't take responsibility for his cheating and devalues the effects and consequences of the cheating in you and the relationship.

Also and this is not exactly on the topic, but I always get baffled with the excuses cheaters give, like in this case:

- "but it was in the beginning of the relationship"- cheating is awful any time, but if in the beginning he wasn't in the honeymoon stage enough to cheat on you with another woman, what does it say about him when he's beyond the honeymoon stage...

- "but I didn't want to do it with you yet because you're special bla bla bla" - if I'm so special then why do you need random phone sex with a random girl?

- "but the distance" - so as soon as you're far away he's going to find someone else to satisfy his sexual urges?

This guy not only is player, but a bad one at it. He's a jerk and he doesn't care. He's not sorry.

A bad player, a bad liar, and he makes a terrible argument. One justification contradicts another.

Seriously Anonymiss, don't waste your time playing the fool to this silly garbage. You know he's full of sh*t. There are much better men out there.

Hollyj: That's just it, i have no evidence of when they stopped communicating or why. 😫 He instigated the phone sex over messenger, they had phone sex on snapchat, then two days later he tried contacting her on messenger but there was no reply. He says that's because he blocked her. But i don't know how long they snap chatted for afterwards... i don't know what to believe or to think.

When you fall in love with someone, it's a pity you don't just get given a manual on how to react or behave, once you realise that they have dine the unthinkable. I don't know what to do. I feel lied to, disrespected and above all devestated. Had this been an honest mistake, why not tell me? Had he honestly regretted it, why didn't it linger on his conscience enough to eventually make him tell me the truth? Did he honestly think it would just go away??

This is who he is. It's not about you and there's nothing you could've done to avoid him being a jerk. You don't need more proof, explanation or justifications from him, you know everything you need to know about who he is and how he views your relationship. Also he seems way immature to be in an actual relationship.

You do! Cheating = dump them. That is the book of common sense. Your emotional feelings are the same warning system as physical feelings. When something is not right and hurts get out. As simple as pulling your hand out of a fire.🔥
    Originally Posted by Anonymiss246
    When you fall in love with someone, it's a pity you don't just get given a manual on how to react or behave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice