Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GF blowing hot and cold

GF blowing hot and cold

Need advice guys.

Been dating this chick, she's a single mom. For about 3 months now. Things great to start with, had plenty in common attracted to each other. We both work, before New years was seeing her one or two times a week.

Fast forward to now, barely see her once a fortnight.

States she has issues with her ex, other issues. But this wasn't a problem before new years!! Can't understand why they've changed so much...
    Last edited by GTrean1956; 02-01-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Is she recently divorced or separated from the kids' father? Do you have kids?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by GTrean1956
    States she has issues with her ex, other issues. But this wasn't a problem before new years!! Can't understand why they've changed so much...
    Did she elaborate at all on what these issues are, exactly?

How long have they been broken up?

Platinum Member
    This "chick" sounds like she lost interest .

When you feel like a priority, you are one. You're not. If she doesn't meet your needs in the way you like to date, break up. There are other pretty, single women who don't have ex baggage, or excuses because they are too cowardly to break up with you.

Andrina hit the nail on the head, dude. Common theme of threads on enotalone: people wasting too much time and energy trying to figure people out or "help" them through their issues. If someone brings up their ex, they have unfinished business to take care of and can't be focused on you. Forget about her.

Platinum Member
    The "chick" might be talking to her ex. Or maybe she heard you refer to her as a "chick".

If the ex- is the dad, it stands to reason he could come in/out of their lives on occasion. Not unless she expressly stated that he was completely out of the picture.
    I wouldn't conclude his/her interest at this point if the ex- did start trouble (until you know what trouble it is, you dont' know anything).

However, I agree with most others. All you can do is read it from your side and do what you want on it. You can only assume its over until she acts/tells you otherwise. So.. go seek and find what other options you have until she decides to let you in or come back.

Good luck.

Split happened 3.5 years ago.

Issues? God where do we start ~ can't have men staying over, terrified of change, various mental health issues...

Should also mention ~ the intimacy stopped a month ago. She ignored me for 48 hours didn't respond to my texts a couple of weeks ago. We both admitting communication could have been better. She texted she'd fallen for me a week before that...yet still ignored me!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice