LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Facebook profile showing up blank

Gold Member
    Sounds like maybe he needed a little space. You said you were seeing him for little over a month, right? And you saw each other for the better part of the weekends and once during the week, and were already cooking for each other, he was giving you a sweatshirt (?), and you slept together - a lot - as you said. To me that is very fast. Perhaps after all his sweet gestures he realized it was moving really fast and needed a break to think through where this situation was going. Hopefully he’ll get back in contact in a couple days but if I were you I wouldn’t contact him, as hard as it is. As for his Facebook page- take social media with a grain of salt. It means nothing. And it was only a couple days ago. Just get on with your day and remember you didn’t know this guy a month ago.

This is all very good advice. I did hear from him, but it's weird. Too many sugary things said and I feel sick about it now. It hurts but I see that I have a lot to work on.

Originally Posted by dundermiflin
    This is all very good advice. I did hear from him, but it's weird. Too many sugary things said and I feel sick about it now. It hurts but I see that I have a lot to work on.
    I am sorry you feel played; the gift is the opportunity to rethink your approach so that you can retain your effervescent nature.

My lessons came at significant expense, only because I am so hard headed. You seem to be a much better student. Good on you!

What did he have to say? What was sugary about it? Is it over or are you still dating?
    Originally Posted by dundermiflin
    I did hear from him, but it's weird. Too many sugary things said and I feel sick about it now. I

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice