Exhibitionism

jeff1972

Ok first things first. Exhibitionism. Are you wanting to change this need for exhibitionism? Or are you wanting to continue it and jsut find a way to be able to be more open expressive about it?

If "change the need" - go see a professional counselor who can help identify root cause and then recommend tools to help.

If "find ways to more openly express and partake" - the main thing that comes to mind is nudist colonies, nudist beaches. Find such places (typically by membership) and join such organizations and clubs. This would be a safe way to do this "without getting arrested." Surround yourself with things in life that allow you to openly express (like living in remote areas with lots of privacy, maybe even larger private lots that allow you to be nude while at home full-time or roam your property nude (say in a foresty area).

Part 2. What is it that you want with your partner in relationship to this?

If "i enjoy my partner and don't want to lose them" - then you will have to have a talk to let them know about this and come to an understanding. Either they want to support and join in, or you will have to agree to keep it private and separate and agree to, say, 1 weekend a month at a nudist colony etc.

If "this is more about my being more openly me, not so muich the relationship" - then you will have to have a talk to discuss it and see if they are still with you and support you, or not.

Good luck. We should all feel so open/free like you do about this. So silly we get so caught up on teh human form isn't it?

Sending her pics of your junk is not working for her. It has nothing to do with her thwarting your need to "express yourself". Why not just find a nude beach or go to a nudist resort or get on a nudist lifestyle dating app? Why bother sending and posting pics of your junk?

Lots of social media selfie type things, safe out doors pics.
Lots of social media selfie type things, safe out doors pics, private places

How is that exhibitionism?

And you're being cagey...you want to take risqué pics of you and your girlfriend and post them on social media? What are "safe outdoor pics"? You want to take pics of you two having sex outdoors?

Archived