LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: not gone yet, but I am scared of him going

Originally Posted by schoengeist
    Should I step out of my comfort zone and go studying in his city or should I try hoping for the best and staying here until I‘ve finished my project (around six months)?
    To me the most common sense would be to remain where you are and complete your project. It's only 6 months - hardly a life time apart and very easily done. If your relationship is as strong as you believe it to be, then 6 months is nothing (imo). You can always go to Germany after you have completed your project.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by schoengeist
    He deleted her number, didn‘t block it. I don‘t think he has like real feelings for her, but I know that he will always have left a little love for everyone he was with (he‘s a scorpio)

Yes, he couldn‘t work because he has bad back problems. He can‘t stand more than half an hour without sitting shortly down. There‘s nothing bad about being uneployed and trying to start your own career. This is not the problem.

You have to understand that I have a really deep mental and emotional connection with him. I can‘t just let him go.

He doesn‘t have a chance here in my Country, but I would have a big one in his. I could even study the subject I wanted and couldn‘t here in Switzerland.

I am more worried about my problem with his ex. She has called him once since we‘re together, that time I talked to her. He saw how he after blocked and deleted the number. But I wanna know how likely she is to try convincing him for a meeting or something similar.
    He does have feelings for her. He should have blocked her!

You can;t let go? You did have a life before this man. Of course, you can let him go. he is disrespecting you by communicating with her.

How does he support himself? Is he going to get his back fixed?

The ex is not the problem, he is.

Did he block or not?

Platinum Member
    If he can't stand, then why hasn't he gotten a job where he can do desk work? Why isn't he attending school?

It's not his ex girlfriend that is the problem. If he was truly done with her, he'd make sure that she couldn't get a hold of him.
    It's not difficult to delete and block.

He keeps her in his life and he allows her to continue to contact him. That's not great.

If you want to know where the problem is, look his way.

As for him leaving, stop chasing and stop acting desperate for him. If he loves you back as much as you think he does, he'd be worrying about losing you and about leaving.
    It seems it's only going one way.
    You need to ask yourself how much this guy truly does care.
    Obviously something isn't right if you feel this uneasy.

Platinum Member
    I used to chase my ex all around, all over the place. I feared if I didn't, I'd never see him.

I was right...he flat out told me that if I didn't drive to see him we would never see each other because he didn't care about me enough to make the effort.

If he's not going to make the effort, or if you feel like you have to make all the effort...he doesn't care enough.

Platinum Member
    ^ Ouch that must have hurt. =_=...

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Honeycomb8
    ^ Ouch that must have hurt. =_=...
    It did, but it also stopped me from continuing to chase my tail. If he didn't care enough, why waste my time?

Platinum Member
    Are you supporting this guy?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice