jd671

On November 18, 2018 my boyfriend was masturbating but did not ejaculate. He only produced precum, which got on his fingers. He then wiped it on a cloth. Then he started to finger me with two fingers. I took Plan B about 5-6 hours after that. Six days later, I started having light bleeding for about 4 days (November 24). Then on December 18, I started having my period for about 3-4 days, not as heavy as my previous periods. I have always had irregular periods, where I can get it every 1-2 months (I have always been anemic). Currently waiting for mt next period.

Does this mean I am NOT pregnant?

You took Plan B after a low-probability event, it is highly unlikely you're pregnant. If you want to be sure, take a home pregnancy test or get a blood test to be definitive. Use appropriate protection in the future, or better yet consider birth control as well, which may help with your irregularity.

If, what you describe is 100% accurate I would say it is highly unlikely you're pregnant.

It would be a very good idea to educate yourself fully on sex/conception and even more, get yourself on some form of contraception. Use protection at all times if you don't want to risk an unwanted pregnancy.

Plan B can change the usually quantity of your periods and frequency. The chances of you being pregnant are very low, even if you had not taken plan B. Even with the period if you're so worried, do a pregnancy test to feel better. You can buy one at the pharmacy. I also think that getting a planned parenthood appointment would be better for you.

You need to go to your doctor, gyn, clinic, whatever and get a checkup as well as appropriate sex education and reliable birth control. Also you need to use condoms, not just for birth control but to protect yourself from STDs.

Do not mess with your body based on guessing games, lack of appropriate protection and lack of accurate information on sexuality, reproduction and STD transmission..Get to a clinic and get checked up and properly informed and don't mess around until you know what you're doing.

Then he started to finger me with two fingers. I took Plan B about 5-6 hours after that. Six days later, I started having light bleeding for about 4 days

You're too young and too uneducated to be having sex.

Your questions show how little informed you are and you shouldn't be in the act of sex if you don't know what you're doing or how to protect yourself properly.

Go to a doctor, planned parenthood, read books, whatever you can to get educated before you even think of doing this again.

if you have your period, you're not pregnant.

pre-cum can get your pregnant just as much as cum (in fact i think i've read that pre-cum is more potent than cum for fertilization - but don't quote me on that).

it entering you via fingers can also impregnate you (but i think there is less chance because sperm can die pretty quickly if exposed to air and oxygen and our relgular atmosphere...)

Still.. what happened means you were DEFIINITELY at risk.

But your period is the sign that you are not pregnant.

Not true. Women can still have bleeding during pregnancy occurring around the time of a period -and it doesn't need to be a sign of miscarriage - but it sounds like she likely is not since she took Plan B and they didn't have actual intercourse. Of course she can take a pregnancy test.

Archived