Why does my ex boyfriend keep calling me from a private number?

My ex boyfriend has been calling me from a private number the last couple of days and when I pick up and answer the phone he doesn't say anything at all until I hung up

I know It's my ex for sure because I have an application on my phone that shows who's calling from a private number

Why is he doing this?

If he hits *67 before dialing your number, it will show on your end as "private number."

My best guess for why he does this is he doesn't want you to see he's calling you, especially if he doesn't plan on leaving a voice message.

Or perhaps he just wants to hear your voice.

May I ask why you care?

He's your ex, do you still have feelings for him?

If you called from a private number, how did he know it was you?

This has nothing to do with this question

Didn't you read what I asked and wrote in tbis question?

In this question I'm saying that he called me from a private number the last couple of days and when I answer the phone he doesn't say anythin at all until I hung up and I know for sure It's him because I have an app on my phone that shows me who's calling from a private number.

Oh I remember your previous thread and am now 100% convinced he messing with you!

I thought you were going to move on from this toxic mess?

Such games on both sides! Arghh.

How is he messing with me if he doesn't want me to know that It's him who's calling me?

How is he messing with me if he doesn't want me to know that It's him who's calling me?

Is your brain spinning now or not??

Wondering /assumimg it's him, why is he doing this, creating another thread, etc etc etc.

As many of us expressed in your previous thread, it's a total mind f*ck! Which is precisely his intention.

That's how he's messing with you.

Why do you allow yourself to fall for his bull shyt?

Is your brain spinning now or not??

Wondering /assumimg it's him, why is he doing this, creating another thread, etc etc etc.

As many of us expressed in your previous thread, it's a total mind f*ck! Which is precisely his intention.

That's how he's messing with you.

Why do you allow yourself to fall for his bull shyt?

Firsf of all I'm not wondring or assuming It's him who's calling me from a private number I know for SURE It's him because like I said I have an app on my phone that shows me the phone number of the person who calls me from a private number.

If he really wanted to mess with me he would let me know It's him who's calling me and do something else

But If he called from a private number because he wanted to hear my voice and maybe he misses me or he doesn't know

what to say and that's why he didn't say anything at all so that's not messing with me

maybe he actually still have feelings for me

Archived