LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Found the one.....sheís married

Found the one.....sheís married

I met her through her sister, a good friend of mine, about 10 months ago. She lives out of state, Iíve seen her 6 or 7 times when she has come to visit her sister. Iíve been talking with her everyday now for about 8 months straight. We havenít had sex, but weíve made out a few times and I canít explain how it feels when weíve touched each other. Weíve both agreed that itís not right to have sex while she is still married, but itís weighing on us both because of the chemistry we share when we are around each other.
    We both get butterflies whenever we know we are about to see each other, and when our eyes lock, itís insane.
    Got a problem though. Sheís stuck in a loveless marriage and has been wanting to leave for a few years now. Her sister had mentioned that to me before I even ever met her.
    I donít chase married women, I never have, not my thing and I never had any intention of doing anything like this. Especially with her being my friends sister!

This woman has told me that sheís never met someone quite like me, and told me sheís never been in actual love. I asked her ďwhy did you get married then?Ē She said, ďI guess I thought thatís just what people do when they have kids.Ē I trust her, believe the things she says to me, and sheís now making the efforts towards leaving her marriage. As I Understand it, her husband has taken up sleeping on the couch and has for quite some time. They have discussed separating but not divorce. She told me that heís a good person, just not her person. They simply cohabitate.

Iíve been married twice already before, this situation is similar to what I went through with my first wife. Our marriage went stagnant and couldnít be revived. Sad.
    The only difference is that I didnít have somebody just show up like this into my life during the transition of divorce. My second wife was just plain nutz, and downright dangerous. Had to leave that relationship for the safety of my daughter and myself.

Whatís happening here is passionate, what feels so right is also feeling so wrong. But we apparently are crazy for one another and we donít even live in the same state.

Before posting and trying to give me advice, I only ask that you ask yourself ďdoes love at first sight truly exist?Ē

New to the site, and Thank you in advance.

Welcome to ENA,

To answer your question: Yes love does exist, at first sight I doubt but a very strong attraction yes.

She is married so you need to back off and stop helping a married woman cheat on her husband! Emotional cheating, giving your heart and emotions to someone else while married is cheating.

Their marriage may be dying but that does not mean you get to act like a vulture circling the carcass.

Do the right thing and tell her it was wrong of you to get involved with a married woman and that you will not be the reason her marriage ends. Let her know if and when she gets divorced you would be happy to start fresh once she has healed from the end of her marriage.

If you don't do the right thing now you are just another loser messing with a married woman.

Lost

Originally Posted by lostandhurt
    Welcome to ENA,

To answer your question: Yes love does exist, at first sight I doubt but a very strong attraction yes.

She is married so you need to back off and stop helping a married woman cheat on her husband! Emotional cheating, giving your heart and emotions to someone else while married is cheating.

Their marriage may be dying but that does not mean you get to act like a vulture circling the carcass.

Do the right thing and tell her it was wrong of you to get involved with a married woman and that you will not be the reason her marriage ends. Let her know if and when she gets divorced you would be happy to start fresh once she has healed from the end of her marriage.

If you don't do the right thing now you are just another loser messing with a married woman.

Lost
    ^ I second this entire post - it pretty much covers everything.

Jump back, you're going to get burned on this one. Everyone who wants to cheat has this story:
    Originally Posted by TexasD123
    stuck in a loveless marriage

Platinum Member
    If you believe everything a cheating wife says to their partner in infidelity then, be prepared for her to say those things about you some day.

Do the honorable thing, cut her out of your life and if you find a need for female companionship, do not go after attached women.

All you are doing is help a married woman cheat. Your connection? Just narcissistic supply for her.

Good lord you barely know her except for the happy pants you get when you lay eyes on one another and a few stolen, illicit moments when she breaks her vows and makes out with you.

Get.A.Grip.

You are barking up a taken tree so find yourself another woman who lives close to you and you can see how you get along EVEN when life gets in the way of your lust.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by lostandhurt
    Welcome to ENA,

Lost
    This ^^^. End it now, and let her know that when she's truly free you would be happy to start again, but that you don't want to hear from her again whilst she's still married.

And If I approve it, that would be 4 for the motion. This post really has me thinking. Well put and bitter sweet. Iím all about doing the right thing, then I look at it all and feel like a greedy jerk. Thatís not who I really am.

Bronze Member
    'Let her know if and when she gets divorced you would be happy to start fresh once she has healed from the end of her marriage'.

Oh yes. Because life works like a self-help book. You divorce, you heal, you meet someone you fall in love with, they fall in love with you and you live happily ever after..

Originally Posted by Metaltwin70
    'Let her know if and when she gets divorced you would be happy to start fresh once she has healed from the end of her marriage'.

Oh yes. Because life works like a self-help book. You divorce, you heal, you meet someone you fall in love with, they fall in love with you and you live happily ever after..
    Are you being bitter or are you being serious?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice