Does it matter

In 2007 and seven me and gf of 6 year split up we was each other’s first sexual partner after a month we got back together I told her truth I had not done anything and she said she had not in 2016 we got married then she told me she had kissed and cuddled someone else and they put tip in then said no that didn’t happen then just after our first child was born last year she said said something might of happened but said she was worried because they slept in same room but said she asked them if anything happened and they said no then a month later she said she agreed to have sex with that person they rubbered up put tip in and she said she told them to stop I’m angry but she acts like I’m in wrong what should I believe

Yes honesty does matter, her having sex with someone else while broken up does not matter now, except to you ego.

Sit her down and tell her she needs to tell the truth so this can be out in the open so you all can put it behind you and get on with your life.

This trickle of truth will ruin your marriage if it doesn't stop. The truth is she had sex with some guy while you broken up.

Can you accept that?

Lost

Archived